12-team keeper league, 1/2 PPR. 

I'm not keeping Michel, so I'm looking to deal him. He has a 4th round keeper tag, and there is an owner who is interested...but he's already traded his 4th rd pick. So I'm thinking of offering him Michel, my 4.11 pick, and my 14.12 pick in return for his 5.03 pick and his 7.03 pick. Am I getting enough for him? Too much...just right? 

In our 17-round draft my picks are: 1.02, 1.03, 2.01, 3.02, 4.11, 5.02, 6.01, 6.11 (keeping Chubb), 7.02 (keeping Guice), 9.02, 10.11 (keeping Mahomes), 11.02, 12.11, 13.02, 14.01, 14.11, 14.12. 

So I'd be trading back, but it would ultimately be trading back only two picks and would pick up a 7th round pick to help fill in the gap between my 6.01 and 9.02 picks. 

This is only our second year of trading picks, and this is the first league I've played in that trades picks. So I'm still trying to figure out fair value for picks. 

12 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

12-team keeper league, 1/2 PPR. 

I'm not keeping Michel, so I'm looking to deal him. He has a 4th round keeper tag, and there is an owner who is interested...but he's already traded his 4th rd pick. So I'm thinking of offering him Michel, my 4.11 pick, and my 14.12 pick in return for his 5.03 pick and his 7.03 pick. Am I getting enough for him? Too much...just right? 

In our 17-round draft my picks are: 1.02, 1.03, 2.01, 3.02, 4.11, 5.02, 6.01, 6.11 (keeping Chubb), 7.02 (keeping Guice), 9.02, 10.11 (keeping Mahomes), 11.02, 12.11, 13.02, 14.01, 14.11, 14.12. 

So I'd be trading back, but it would ultimately be trading back only two picks and would pick up a 7th round pick to help fill in the gap between my 6.01 and 9.02 picks. 

This is only our second year of trading picks, and this is the first league I've played in that trades picks. So I'm still trying to figure out fair value for picks. 

I don't think it's bad.  Seems like you might be able to squeeze a little more out of it.  But if this is where you end up, I think it's a good trade for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I don't think it's bad.  Seems like you might be able to squeeze a little more out of it.  But if this is where you end up, I think it's a good trade for you.

I'd love to get more, but I don't think I'd be able to. He has a 1st rd pick, a 3rd, a 5th, two 7s, 8-13, two 15s, a 16th, and three 17s. Not much more juice in that berry. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, FollowTheLeader said:

Getting something/anything for a non-keeper is generally a smart move B)

Agreed. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

i read that wrong. 

Its a decent deal. It’s better than nothing if you can’t find anything else.

Edited by bhawks489

If you can get anything extra for someone you are going to lose anyways then I’d say go for it. Heck, keep your picks and offer him for a 5th rounder. 

This thread is no longer relevant...since I can't edit it, I'll just post here. If interested, the new dynamic is here: 

Hang onto Sony he's the cheaters #1 RB in that offense. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

Michel, my 4.11 pick, and my 14.12 pick in return for his 5.03 pick and his 7.03 pick.

It's basically a free upgrade for you, which is nice, but my gut tells me Michel could be worth more to the right interested party. Personally I wouldn't spend a 4th on Michel, given the eternal state of Flux in the Belichick Pats, but some people are still very high on him.

I assume you shopped him around a bit and this is the only owner that bit? If so, I'd go for it. Do you have any wiggle room if he wants more? (I am that a-hole that never takes a first offer)

Edit: never mind. I just see your next thread :)

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Haha 1