smeeze

Hunter Henry 2019 Outlook

These are all good points. How would you rank him with the rest of the TE's ROS?? I don't think I have many TE's above Henry.

Kelce/Ertz/Hooper/Andrews = tier 1

Olsen/Waller/Henry/Engram/Kittle = tier 2

Seems good to me.

Only guys I would have before him now are Kelce and Kittle, Ertz hasn't gotten it done this year

Henry will be top5 moving forward with a high Td upside  have him in 2 leagues ,but traded him in 1 league where I have Waller already , did the old 2 for 1 sent Jarvis and Henry for melvin gordon 

• Like 1

thinking about striking while the iron is hot/he is still healthy and moving him for value but have the feeling we could be in for the mother of all pop offs

Matthew Berry says blow your ENTIRE Faab budget on him👀👀👀

• Like 1

Just now, pushaZ said:

Oh god someone make sure Henry doesn't drive anywhere. A Berry endorsement that high most likely means he's going to lose a leg or something. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

I was telling people to pick him up the past few weeks.  Now that everyone wants him, Berry sends that out?  All he does is reiterate the obvious calls once they're obvious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I knew he'd be a solid play, but I was on here saying he'd be top 10 not top 5 and gave valid points as to why.  After seeing him his 1st week back I am changing my mind and saying top 5.  Still have to put Kelce and Kittle at the top, but he belongs in the next group with Hooper, Engram, Andrews, Waller, Ertz.  I know that could technically put him at 8 and I'm not sure who to bump down, but somehow he's going to crack that top 5 from this point forward.  

Nothing like picking up a TE1 off the waivers...

-OJ Howard owner.

• Like 3

If I had drafted Hunter Henry and read he was only out 4-6 weeks, I would have held on to him.

There are not many TEs as good as Hunter Henry in the NFL right now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If I had drafted Hunter Henry and read he was only out 4-6 weeks, I would have held on to him.

There are not many TEs as good as Hunter Henry in the NFL right now.

Hes always hurt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tpat30 said:

These are all good points. How would you rank him with the rest of the TE's ROS?? I don't think I have many TE's above Henry.

Seems good to me.

I believe Kittle & Engram are Tier1 

Hooper and Andrews Tier2 

Edited by RunCMC

1 hour ago, pushaZ said:

Interesting...considering he advised people not to start Henry last week. I'm not saying that Henry isn't a must add, but if you own someone like Kittle why would you blow your budget on him? Unless you're comfortable trading away your other TE (i.e., Kittle, Kelce, etc.) and gambling on Henry you're better off saving the money for a player that fits your needs better. 

On a personal note Berry's fantasy show (the one with puppets) is cringe worthy. It's not even good bad. 

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I believe Kittle & Engram are Tier1 

Hooper and Andrews Tier2 

Engram has the "potential" to be tier 1 because of sheet volume, but he's not there yet. Also, Tate and Shephard being back hurt his chances of getting to that next tier. 

Pitt was a good opponent due to how their defense forced chargers to go to HH.  His usage week 1 is more the norm.  Just fyi for buyers.

52 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

I knew he'd be a solid play, but I was on here saying he'd be top 10 not top 5 and gave valid points as to why.  After seeing him his 1st week back I am changing my mind and saying top 5.  Still have to put Kelce and Kittle at the top, but he belongs in the next group with Hooper, Engram, Andrews, Waller, Ertz.  I know that could technically put him at 8 and I'm not sure who to bump down, but somehow he's going to crack that top 5 from this point forward.  

1) Kelce

2) Kittle

3) Engram

4) Ertz

5) Henry

6) Waller

7) Hooper

8: Andrews

Basically, I would trade a player from lower on the list to a player higher on the list but not the opposite.  Henry could still finish better than anyone on the list on a points per game played basis.

5 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Engram has the "potential" to be tier 1 because of sheet volume, but he's not there yet. Also, Tate and Shephard being back hurt his chances of getting to that next tier. 

Engram is already there this year , and Tate hurts Shepard’s value way more than Evan’s . He’s basically a WR at the TE position & easily the Giant’s best pass catcher. When Barkley comes back it will elevate this whole offense, and bring about more scoring opportunities for just about everyone. 

20 minutes ago, oban14 said:

1) Kelce

2) Kittle

3) Engram

4) Ertz

5) Henry

6) Waller

7) Hooper

8: Andrews

Agree on the top 8. I think I would slide Engram to 6 & Waller to 7 based on target volume, especially in red zone. Ertz, Henry, & Hooper are all in better situations to get TD targets. 

2 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Seems good to me.

Get rid of Olsen, put Kittle on tier 1. Then we are about right.

33 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Pitt was a good opponent due to how their defense forced chargers to go to HH.  His usage week 1 is more the norm.  Just fyi for buyers.

Other than Dissly the TE numbers against Pitt say otherwise. Henry isn't doing this on the regular obviously, but this wasn't an opponent based outburst. If it was against Arizona I would say otherwise:

image.png.9277812e91b87ce72c6ddf292522a398.png

2 hours ago, oban14 said:

I was telling people to pick him up the past few weeks.  Now that everyone wants him, Berry sends that out?  All he does is reiterate the obvious calls once they're obvious.

Years ago I used to read MB and listen to his podcast but stopped completely a while ago. All he does is give a toe in the water dive take on players. Really seems like he spends a lot more time trying to write that weekly humor column and make the podcast into a morning zoo than focusing on FF. I do like some of the stats on that 100 Things column in August but that looks more like credit should go to ESPN’s stat department or an intern than MB. I hadn’t heard MB go deep during the season like that for a long time when I stooped listening. 

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

This thread is giving me Jordan Reed vibes.

Avoid bright lights, loud noises and have someone drive you to a doctor.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Seems good to me.

Hunter Hearst Henry is def Tier 1