Sign in to follow this  
jmcampbe11

Trade Yelich for Blackmon/Boyd (Essentially)?

15 team head to head league (lineups set weekly). My starting pitching is terrible. With that in mind, would you make this trade? Keep in mind we use OBP instead of batting average and QS' instead of wins. 

GIVE - Yelich / Porcello
GET - Blackmon / Boyd

MY TEAM (Before the trade)
C-Sisco
1B-Goldschmidt
2B-Muncy
SS-Turner
3B-Donaldson
OF-Yelich
OF-Puig
OF-Choo
U-Pederson
BENCH - Schwarber, Jones, Mercado, Bichette

P-Buehler
P-Bumgarner
P-Chirinos
P-Colome
P-Robles
P-Porcello
P-Heaney
BENCH-Pivetta, Cashner, Bummer

IL-Mannea, Salazar

If keeper, I wouldn't trade Yelich. 

If redraft, I am going to keep Yelich side probably as well. Boyd has never had a full year of this performance, Porcello should normalize. Blackmon can go dark as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sox311 said:

If keeper, I wouldn't trade Yelich. 

If redraft, I am going to keep Yelich side probably as well. Boyd has never had a full year of this performance, Porcello should normalize. Blackmon can go dark as well. 

It's a redraft.  I thought about asking for Betts (instead of Blackmon), but it seemed like a reach. Also, if it matters he also has Snell, Woodruff, and German. I don't he's willing to part with Snell though since his team name is "The Blake Effect".

very tough decision... I think it's a very fair trade for either team. I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place here. I hate giving up the top player, even for a good return. BUT... you really do need pitching. Honestly though, I wouldn't take it. I would see if I could improve my pitching without having to give up Yelich. I think he's just too valuable, esp in a 15 team league. Maybe you can see if you can get a decent deal on Puig given his current hot streak?

thanks for mine

I'd hold Yelich there....I do like Blackmon, but Yelich is having a special season...Who else does he have for SP?

6 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

I'd hold Yelich there....I do like Blackmon, but Yelich is having a special season...Who else does he have for SP?

C-Sisco
1B-Goldschmidt
2B-Muncy
SS-Turner
3B-Donaldson
OF-Yelich
OF-Puig
OF-Choo
U-Pederson

P-Buehler
P-Bumgarner
P-Chirinos
P-Colome
P-Robles
P-Porcello
P-Heaney

IL-Mannea, Salazar

Even if Blackmon stays with the same pace, not close to Yelich (I have both and would not even think about trading Yelich). Boyd is not a difference maker to make up the difference 

2 hours ago, jmcampbe11 said:

C-Sisco
1B-Goldschmidt
2B-Muncy
SS-Turner
3B-Donaldson
OF-Yelich
OF-Puig
OF-Choo
U-Pederson

P-Buehler
P-Bumgarner
P-Chirinos
P-Colome
P-Robles
P-Porcello
P-Heaney

IL-Mannea, Salazar

I asked who else HE has for SP...OP says that's your team

1 hour ago, fatbob166 said:

I asked who else HE has for SP...OP says that's your team

My mistake. His SPs are Snell, Boyd, Woodruff, Paxton, German, Peacock, C. Anderson, Keller, Fiers, Bundy, Lauer, Leake. His weakest starters are probably Murphy (2b), Simmons (ss) and Peralta (Of). 

It's probably a moot point because he just offered me Peacock for Puig. If he honestly things that's fair I'm probably just pissing in the wind. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jmcampbe11 said:

It's a redraft.  I thought about asking for Betts (instead of Blackmon), but it seemed like a reach. Also, if it matters he also has Snell, Woodruff, and German. I don't he's willing to part with Snell though since his team name is "The Blake Effect".

Mookie would make this deal more interesting with the increase in SBs. If you can snag Mookie & Snell then I do it. Anything short of that then no deal ... 

Got to keep Yelich on you're team, move Walker & Porcello for Blackmon & another bat to make it an even 2-2