Sign in to follow this  
smeeze

T.J. Hockenson 2019 Outlook

I didn't get to see it but 7 targets for a TE, including some in the red zone, is nothing to sneeze at in 2019 given the quality, or lack thereof, available at the position.

7 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I didn't get to see it but 7 targets for a TE, including some in the red zone, is nothing to sneeze at in 2019 given the quality, or lack thereof, available at the position.

Yeah, Stafford was starting to get into a rhythm with him so of course he had to immediately get concussed and kill any chance we fall into a good game with him. 

Nope, not concussed per Patricia.  Just had the wind knocked out of him.  Hockenson's okay.

• Thanks 1

Lets not exaggerate here. He got hurt in the final minute of the game. It’s not like he was blowing up by any means. He might have been the target on the last play of the game but who knows. They might have gone to Thomas due to his obscurity. 

1 minute ago, Islanderman said:

Lets not exaggerate here. He got hurt in the final minute of the game. It’s not like he was blowing up by any means. He might have been the target on the last play of the game but who knows. They might have gone to Thomas due to his obscurity. 

Who’s exaggerating lmao? I think we all know he got pulled out in the last second. His stat line of 7 targets for 56 yards isn’t bad at all, especially for TE. We know he’s not a kittle or Kelce, but as long as his floor goes up, it’ll be extremely encouraging. Especially since we know he has the ceiling as a RZ target. 

Somebody just posted

Yeah, Stafford was starting to get into a rhythm with him so of course he had to immediately get concussed and kill any chance we fall into a good game with him. 

18 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Somebody just posted

Yeah, Stafford was starting to get into a rhythm with him so of course he had to immediately get concussed and kill any chance we fall into a good game with him. 

Is 56 yards and a possible TD not a good game for someone like Hock who’s shown to have a 0 point floor? Lol.

Anyone starting him today even though Stafford is out? With Kittle hurt I don't have another good option so I'm stuck with Hockenson today. Anyone starting with any sort of confidence?

9 minutes ago, mattlol said:

Anyone starting him today even though Stafford is out? With Kittle hurt I don't have another good option so I'm stuck with Hockenson today. Anyone starting with any sort of confidence?

Starting? Yes. Confidence? No.