mystic0510

Two keepers and a Dynasty need owners

These are all free leagues. I have two teams available, one in each of my fantasy football leagues on ESPN. Both leagues require 4 keepers from the present roster. The drafts will be held on Saturday August 31, 2018 at 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm eastern time. The 16 team league is entering its 11th season and the 12 team league is entering its 9th. Here is the info.
My 16 team league:
My 12 team league:
In addition I have an opening for a new IDP dynasty league on Fantrax. It is a 12 team league:
The league had a test run on ESPN last year and I decided to move it to Fantrax because I feel it is a better site for a dynasty format. There is team available (maybe two) and a slow draft will begin on August 1, 2019. This will be the initial draft for this league as last year was a test run to make sure the settings worked out well. 
If you have an interest in any of the above teams please contact me directly at mystic0510@hotmail.com. Invites will be sent out on a first come, first serve basis. 
Thank you for your interest.
Bob P

The twelve team league is now full. I still have an opening in the 16 team keeper league on ESPN and the IDP dynasty league on Fantrax.