Sign in to follow this  
jahjah7170

New 20 team salary league needs owners!!

We are starting up a 20 team dynasty league on Fantrax. No buy-in required. We do prefer those with experience with these types of leagues as to avoid roster turnover. We have a good group of owners so far so we know that the guys in the league already know what they're doing. GroupMe is required for easy communication between owners.
>
>It will be H2H Each week w/ the categories being: PTS, AST, REB, STL, BLK, 3PM, FG%, FT%, TO
>
>We currently have about 10 spots available. After the league is full, we will set a date for an auction that will be carried out on proboards. We recommend that you're familiar with proboards before you join the league but it is not mandatory.

> We will hold an auction draft, and the player salaries will be based off the draft.

>The auction will represent that player's salary going forward within the league. There will be a hard cap that you are not permitted to exceed. The details will be written up in full and posted on our proboard page so that everyone can have a look and understand how it works before an auction starts. We are aiming to draft as soon as the league fills!

I'm in a couple Fantrax leagues.....What is a proboards page and why use GroupMe when there is a way to communicate on the Fantrax league board? Seems to me that GroupMe is just another web site to go to and communicate with league members who are already on the Fantrax site. Just use the Fantrax message board.....Does not make any sense to me to go to another site to talk to league members who are on the Fantrax site. That is where the league is at. So leave there and go to GroupMe to chat with members of the Fantrax league? What am I missing.

I’m interested in joining.   Already familiar with Fantrax and currently managing a few dynasty teams