Panthers8912

Michael Gallup 2019 Outlook

Posted (edited)

Well Gallup played well. Cooper looks banged up, so that brings even more upside. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had him on my bench for Fuller...

Glad he appears to be back though! Solid Flex ROS

#8 PPR WR in points per game on the season. 7, 8, 14 targets. Upcoming schedule NYJ, PHI, bye, NYG. The schedule after that certainly gets tough but for the next month I don't see how you can leave a guy like this on your bench.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quickly becoming my third WR in dynasty.  Has passed Hilton and Sutton on my depth chart . . .

Probably went off on most people's benches but great to see this involvement/production coming off the injury. Looks like he's back to a solid WR2. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Getting the feeling our guy is going for 100 and 2 TDs this weekend. This kid can ball.

Starting both Amari and Gallup. Let’s go. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, Vanquish2073 said:

#8 PPR WR in points per game on the season. 7, 8, 14 targets. Upcoming schedule NYJ, PHI, bye, NYG. The schedule after that certainly gets tough but for the next month I don't see how you can leave a guy like this on your bench.

I benched him last week. Never again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Getting the feeling our guy is going for 100 and 2 TDs this weekend. 

I'm starting him. You're dreaming.

Woof. Really needed a big game but just didn’t pull through. Just awful showing by entire cowboy team 

he had at least 3 passes go right through his hands.  really pathetic performance.  he catches those passes and he easily adds 60 yards to his stat line.

• Like 1

Just now, jonasdash said:

he had at least 3 passes go right through his hands.  really pathetic performance.  he catches those passes and he easily adds 60 yards to his stat line.

Yeah...he looked awful.  I thought he had better hands than this.  

4 minutes ago, jonasdash said:

Whole offense looked terrible. One of those three earlier targets went through his hands but it seemed like Dak threw his first few passes way over his head every time.

Just to address the comments above, he definitely drops some passes. I'm not sure if his hands are necessarily "bad", but they definitely aren't great. 

I really expected a big game today, especially once Cooper went out. Very discouraging how little they went his way on that last drive. I understand Dak and Zeke, but Witten getting several more looks? 

8 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Just to address the comments above, he definitely drops some passes. I'm not sure if his hands are necessarily "bad", but they definitely aren't great. 

I really expected a big game today, especially once Cooper went out. Very discouraging how little they went his way on that last drive. I understand Dak and Zeke, but Witten getting several more looks? 

Would you keep going to a guy who already dropped 3 passes when you can hit other guys who are probably just as open and have been making catches?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, street sharks said:

Would you keep going to a guy who already dropped 3 passes when you can hit other guys who are probably just as open and have been making catches?

Yeah if that's the reason that certainly makes sense. A little worrisome for his outlook moving forward though unfortunately. I know it's only one bad game, but this wasn't a game script or tough matchup scenario, it was a great scenario and he didn't produce. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL

I think it is mental with Gallup. He's maybe thinking about his knee. Because before he got hurt he was looking amazing and running crisp routes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I think it is mental with Gallup. He's maybe thinking about his knee. Because before he got hurt he was looking amazing and running crisp routes.

Maybe he's getting pointers from Cooper.