Sign in to follow this  
jthombenj

Startup NHL Dynasty - $30 - H2H Points - Salary/Contracts

Looking to start a new dynasty with salaries and contracts. 25 man pro roster (4 C, 8 W, 6D, 2 G starting; 5 bench), 20 man minors. Two year payment system. All players, picks, cap space is tradeable.

Salary cap would mirror the real life NHL Cap and move as it does. Initial draft would be an auction for all players with at least a game of nhl experience, followed by a standard non-snake rookie (no NHL GP) draft.

FAAB processing every other day with minimum contracts starting at 1 mil.

If you’re interested let me know. Hoping to start with at least 8 and maybe expand in the future, but if enough people are interested could just start with more.

Have a couple spots taken so far, and we may be going to a 1 starting goalie setup. Something the league will vote on prior to any draft.

I’m looking for a salary cap league with multi-year contract options. I’d be interested in looking over the league rules and seeing if this is a good fit. 

Jimverburg7@gmail.com

On 7/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, jonathancefalo said:

what platform is this on?

On 7/18/2019 at 7:29 PM, Ozziemagic said:

I’m looking for a salary cap league with multi-year contract options. I’d be interested in looking over the league rules and seeing if this is a good fit. 

Jimverburg7@gmail.com

On 7/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, EAGLESFAN2018 said:

If this is available, I am interested.

chewie1977@rogers.com

Thank you.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:37 PM, Maddognav78 said:

I’m interested if still available 

emersel@gmail.com

Apologies for getting back to you all after a few days, was on vacation. This will be on Fantrax with payment through the Treasurer.

H2H Cats w/ Skater (G, A, Special Teams Points, PIMs, SOG, Shot Blocks) and Goalie (Saves, Save Pct, Goalie Points [Fantrax defines this as (Wins x 2) + Overtime Losses + Shootout Losses + Shutouts])

One change from my original post will be that we will be only starting 1 Goalie. The original 2nd starting goalie slot will be converted into an additional bench slot.

Full constitution attached.

I'm never locked in on any rule and am more than willing to put things to votes if itll help make the league better for all. Oakland Seals and New York Rangers are the two teams taken so far!

nhl-legacy.pdf

Some changes made:

There will be a compensation system for RFAs, and the initial minors draft will be Snake.

Also, accepting team names of any existing or defunct NHL franchise. Sabres, Rangers, Leafs, Canucks all taken.

hey im definitely interested! email: paulchen647@gmail.com

Hello , I’m looking to join a pay NHL fantasy league on fantrax. Please text me 5713389730 if you need a new member for your league. Thx. B

Sabres, Canucks, Rangers, Leafs, Avalanche, Rockies, Penguins all off the board! Still looking for 4 more.