Mikhov

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

ūüĎĆ

I'm sure that media update helped a lot of owners pick up shares of Clarke in leagues where owners interpreted "week to week" as, "no time soon." 

If there is anything to take away, you really can't trust these teams with their injury status updates or timelines. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

If hes somehow available in your league take a taxi dont run to pick him up. 

Took my private jet as soon as the news was announced tbh

What a stellar debut for my team as he was hastily dropped by an impatient owner- unleash this beast for fantasy playoffs please Memphis.  

3 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

What a stellar debut for my team as he was hastily dropped by an impatient owner- unleash this beast for fantasy playoffs please Memphis.  

Honestly i dropped him too once i read week to week re evaluations. Thats just a ridiculous timetable just to see if hes going to be available. I got lucky being able to pick him back up.

Jonas is trash. Get him of the floor and give me more Clarke/JJJ. Even the Sun's broadcasting team is calling him out on being a horrible fit for this team.

2 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Jonas is trash. Get him of the floor and give me more Clarke/JJJ. Even the Sun's broadcasting team is calling him out on being a horrible fit for this team.

He missed like 3 shots early on at point blank range. lol

Just wait till around February when Memphis will have no choice but to really unleash him and play 26+ minutes a game. 

Guys there will be some duds and people will be wanting to bail and drop him before he really starts to shine post all star break. So I'm just here to remind you people to stay patient. 

It's me. I am you people. 

Edited by Nazyef
  • Like 1

I already have JJJ/Clarke, so I'm looking forward to when they reduce the minutes of guys like JV. This team is young and has great pace/athleticism - specifically the core of JJJ/Clarke/Morant. Melton looks really good. I have stashed him as a third Grizz because I'm anticipating before long he cuts in to Brooks big SG minutes or Brooks moves to more SF minutes because Crowder blows. They had him out there at the end of the game today, and he's very promising. Reminds me a lot of a young prime Avery Bradley. Was absolutely hawking Booker and not giving him any room, and then running the offense nicely on the other end, he comes up with big offensive rebounds and he knows when to slash/drive and when to pull up, just very composed.

Not ideal to have three Grizz per se, but I'm liking Melton's statistical output, even in limited minutes these are solid per-minute lines.

As for Clarke, it's amazing how many blocks he has that don't get counted. I swear I count at least 1 additional block every few games that they just don't record.

He's got a really interesting game, you know he's rolling every time but the angles he takes and his hops makes it hard to stop, and it puts him in position for offensive rebounds/tip ins, and he's got a solid pop game. He has no semblance of a post game, but he's a perfect athletic role player who'll be highly productive. Perfect player to round out a fantasy bench with. 

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm jealous of you guys who were able to pick him up off the wire...and that's coming from someone who drafted him. I love this guy. Fg anchor who hits 3s? I just hope the stocks stay relatively consistent. Perfect player for a punt assist team, and he came cheap or free to mostly all of us. Unleash the beast as the season goes on.