Mikhov

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

don't think he gets anywhere close to 25 mins unless there's a bunch of injuries, 18-20 is more likely.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Is there a possibility he will get C eligibility in the future? (In Yahoo)

He needs to start 5 games at that positions I think. But sometimes it takes them forever to add positions. Depends on if he is on those interns teams or not😝

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:51 AM, MysticPeak said:

Can anyone see them trading Kyle Anderson?

This presumes someone would want this trash carcass. 

• Haha 1

I can see him getting 15-20 minutes off the bench and they may unleash him second half of the season.

24 4-8 0-0 3-5 3 7 10 2 0 0 0 2 -12 11

double double vs spurs. im playing a 16-team h2h and i think im gonna take a risk and get this kid from the ww ;) 

Looks like the real deal. No idea how JV's situation will play out in the regular season but if he can get minutes at both backup PF/C.. I see him carving out minutes in the 20s... that should be good enough for top 100 upside. If he does end up starting with JV off the bench or potentially traded to another team, then skies the limit.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, x2tweaker said:

I can see him getting 15-20 minutes off the bench and they may unleash him second half of the season.

JV only got 16 minutes due to foul trouble and Clarke was still only at 23 mins. I agree on him being more of a 2nd half guy. 

Didn't take long for him to shut me up lol. 25 minutes and a nice line. 14 pts with 3 blks and 1 stl. Did anyone see why JV played only 18 minutes? Wasn't watching

35 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Didn't take long for him to shut me up lol. 25 minutes and a nice line. 14 pts with 3 blks and 1 stl. Did anyone see why JV played only 18 minutes? Wasn't watching

I think he might still be on a minutes limit plus when they want to play fast its Clarke time

very close to dropping Zach Collins for this dude. I feel like by mid season he'll be taking over the majority of minutes

Clarke's averaging just over 24 mins at the moment. Only issue is when JV is fully back and off his limitations, he's probably going to take a chunk of Clarke's current playing time.

2nd half of the season that could all change so definitely a player to watch depending on league size or again, if there's a front court injury this guy will be ready and waiting to deliver.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riedle9 said:

6’8” and 215lb as C??? 

???

Draymond Green's 6'6 who is a situational C

And yes, he's been playing Center.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

6’8” and 215lb as C??? 

Dude, do you give back the free fries with ur burger too, do you walk by the lonely 20 dollar bill on the side of the road, or say No thanks to a complimentary sundae!

on top of it he's been playin C...

cmoooooooooooon maaaaaaaaannnnn

• Haha 1

he's been pretty solid so far. I think he can carve out a role. 

JV is also very injury prone.

I'm really high on this dude. From watching last night's game it looks as though he's really hesitant on taking open mid-range jumpers and instead is looking to make the pass. If he can get a bit more comfortable with taking shots, his overall fantasy game will flourish. The extra minutes will be there when JV goes out with a sore left earlobe or some other dumb injury and post-asb I feel like he'll be completely unleashed. I think he has all the tools to be a star in the league and I hope he proves me right sooner than later. 

• Like 1