Sign in to follow this  
jkgeezy

1 pt. PPR Keeper Help

14 Team Auction, 1 pt. PPR

My top choices are between AB, Mixon, and Conner. Majority of top WR's are being kept so AB would probably cost more to buy back than the RB options I have would cost. As far as the RB's go I favor Mixon over Conner but feel there's an argument for both backs being equal. Despite the reported offensive line woes Mixon has to deal with he is surrounded by talent especially if Eifert can remain healthy and Boyd continues to breakout. Like Mixon, Conner is surrounded by talent but may have to give up touches (supposedly). Overall I believe Mixon is the superior talent but talent doesn't win fantasy football championships, volume does and both backs should eat in their offenses.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, jkgeezy said:

My top choices are between AB, Mixon, and Conner.

In full PPR I like AB over Mixon, ahead of Conner. I have sufficient question marks for each of them though:

- I think the situation in Oakland is going to be worse for AB than in PIT. He'll be good, but not sure he'll be the monster.

- Mixon has (as you say) woes to the O-line

- Conner is good, but they lost the O-line coach that made them a force, and he has Jaylen Samuels who may steal reps and especially receiving work.

All in all therefore, I would go with AB.

34 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

In full PPR I like AB over Mixon, ahead of Conner. I have sufficient question marks for each of them though:

- I think the situation in Oakland is going to be worse for AB than in PIT. He'll be good, but not sure he'll be the monster.

- Mixon has (as you say) woes to the O-line

- Conner is good, but they lost the O-line coach that made them a force, and he has Jaylen Samuels who may steal reps and especially receiving work.

All in all therefore, I would go with AB.

Thanks for the input. I forgot to mention in my post I have to choose 2 keepers. I'm leaning towards AB and probably a coin toss on the RB's.

• Like 1

If you can keep 2 I would keep Mixon an Conner. AB on the Raiders scares me. 

would keep AB and connor.... mixon is a great talent but i the steeler RB position is a fantasy gold mine.

Mixon & Conner

Avoid all Raiders players they can't be trusted.