Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

7/17 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

I think we are looking at Devers as a first round pick next year boys. Maybe 12-15 range. He’s showing no signs of slowing down. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clevinger has 23 swing and miss strikes. 12K's 2-1 Indians 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I think we are looking at Devers as a first round pick next year boys. Maybe 12-15 range. He’s showing no signs of slowing down. 

 

He's on pace to finish as a top 6-8 player after having a power-slump the entire month of April.  He will be only 22 years old for, I believe, the entire season.

This pace continues, I can only think of five or six players that at this point I'd clearly put above him.  

Edited by Overlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Overlord said:

 

He's on pace to finish as a top 6-8 player after having a power-slump the entire month of April.  He will be only 22 years old for, I believe, the entire season.

I can only think of five or six players that at this point I'd clearly put above him.  

I just have to see him finish this strong before I put him that high. he’s a monster though, every time I expect him to slow down he crushes another. 

Edit, yeah he’s lookin like a top 10 pick lol. 

Edited by Ryansm11
Stupidity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Clevinger has 23 swing and miss strikes. 12K's 2-1 Indians 

really hope the pen hangs on here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The General said:

Did Ketel leave the game just due to blow out? No injury plz.

Yeah, why did he leave the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I just have to see him finish this strong before I put him that high. he’s a monster though, every time I expect him to slow down he crushes another. 

 

Just as we have seen with Motown Magic, ". . . you will become a true believer, Dr. Jones/Ryansm11."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Short Porch said:

Yeah, why did he leave the game?

I’m hoping just little extra rest. No one else pulled though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Short Porch said:

Yeah, why did he leave the game?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, herschel said:

really hope the pen hangs on here...

3-1 Indians. Big double, SB and RS by JoRam. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

eek, back to back errors for padres.  will be pretty impressive if yates can work out of this one...

Edited by herschel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yates will be fine tonight, cooper just stood there on a full count with 2 on and no outs and took one right down the pipe..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Overlord said:

 

He's on pace to finish as a top 6-8 player after having a power-slump the entire month of April.  He will be only 22 years old for, I believe, the entire season.

This pace continues, I can only think of five or six players that at this point I'd clearly put above him.  

very bold statement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did the Angels decide to start Pena against the Astros? He's been bad as a starter all year, so let's start him against the Astros. ******** idiots.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CounterPunch said:

very bold statement...

 

22 years old, may end up hitting 30ish dongs after having zero on May 1, flirting with AL batting championship ... trains have derailed before, but seems like the birth of a fantasy baseball monster.  

I can't stress enough how much more impressive this is considering his age as opposed to someone who is 27ish.  Statistically speaking, ALL of his prime seasons should be ahead of him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Overlord said:

 

22 years old, may end up hitting 30ish dongs after having zero on May 1, flirting with AL batting championship ... trains have derailed before, but seems like the birth of a fantasy baseball monster.  

I can't stress enough how much more impressive this is considering his age as opposed to someone who is 27ish.  Statistically speaking, ALL of his prime seasons should be ahead of him.  

That is all very impressive but top 6-8 impressive? I just don't know. Definitely in dynasty leagues but probably not in standard leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis Lin‏Verified account @dennistlin 6m6 minutes ago

Chris Paddack wrote “16” in the mound for José Fernández tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Why did the Angels decide to start Pena against the Astros? He's been bad as a starter all year, so let's start him against the Astros. ******** idiots.

Just take him out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Que peña!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Holland available tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this