Bmack21121

I know its early, but I have a keeper question (WHIR)

Can only keep 1:

Mixon in the 2nd

Calvin Ridley in the 12th 

Or Guice in the 14th

Was also thinking... if I say, get pick say, 1-6 should I keep Mixon since he would be a stronger 2nd round pick since its serpentine? Or if I get say, pick 7-12, keep Guice or Ridley and draft in the 2nd? Hope that make sense 

New to keepers, thanks in advance for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback! Was leaning Mixon or Guice so now i'm really stuck! Anyone else? Whir 100%

I would keep Guice or Ridley. You're basically keeping Mixon at his ADP in the second which doesn't return a lot of value.

I’d keep Mixon in the 2nd. I want nothing to do with Guice and you can find plenty of WRs like Ridley. 

1 minute ago, Acidious said:

I would keep Guice or Ridley. You're basically keeping Mixon at his ADP in the second which doesn't return a lot of value.

What if I had pick 1-4 and picked one of the BIG 4 and followed it up with Mixon. Ex: CMC and Mixon? Still go with Guice or Ridley? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Bmack21121 said:

Can only keep 1:

Mixon in the 2nd

Calvin Ridley in the 12th 

Or Guice in the 14th

Was also thinking... if I say, get pick say, 1-6 should I keep Mixon since he would be a stronger 2nd round pick since its serpentine? Or if I get say, pick 7-12, keep Guice or Ridley and draft in the 2nd? Hope that make sense 

New to keepers, thanks in advance for the feedback

Kind of depends on who else is being kept and where your spot it.   If some of the other top RB are being kept, Mixon in the back of the second is good value.   I like Ridley in the 12th but it won't do you any good if you don't have some good RB.

3 hours ago, Bmack21121 said:

What if I had pick 1-4 and picked one of the BIG 4 and followed it up with Mixon. Ex: CMC and Mixon? Still go with Guice or Ridley? Thanks 

If you can land 1 of those guys, then I would keep Mixon & have a nice duo of top RB. I know CIN o-line is getting depleted, but he should still put up solid #'s imo. Good luck!

Do you know if you have an early or late 2nd rounder? Either way, I'd keep Mixon, but if you have a late 2nd it'd be a much easier choice.

My second choice would be Ridley.

I agree with your approach- Mixon if you get an early pick, one of the others if you get a mid-to-late pick.