AirForceOne

Rob Gronkowski 2019 Outlook

Willie McGinest just posted on his IG a video at a Patriots event with Gronk catching passes saying “big come back news dropping tomorrow night”... take it how you like. 

Lol.. good times right now. 

Edited by LarryDavid

37 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

Willie McGinest just posted on his IG a video at a Patriots event with Gronk catching passes saying “big come back news dropping tomorrow night”... take it how you like. 

Ya, not happening.  

The guy shed darn near 40lbs since retiring.

7 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Let's try this again since the Nazi mods didn't like my last reply. 

Gronk said he's only 20-25 pounds less than his playing weight and he'd get back there in a month. Non-issue.

1) no. Have you ever been near a gym?

2) still no. Check this:

1 hour ago, LarryDavid said:

He says a QB is making a comeback and Drew Bledsoe is there throwing the ball around lol. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LarryDavid said:

I saw the video. He's clearly joking about these old dudes making a comeback. Not Gronk related. 

Gronk being susp

15 minutes ago, ItsMeMario said:

Chance of Gronk getting suspended under the NFL Substance Abuse policy in 2019?

100%

38 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

The guy with 5,000 posts is trying to mock others about the gym. That's rich. I've been in the gym longer than you've been running your mouth on these forums.

Nice ad hominem attack (but to be fair, my "have you ever" wasn't super nice either, so apologies for that). FYI, I posted that from the gym, so you're also wrong :)

My points still stand though. Gronk isn't coming back, and if he would, it would take more than a month to get to get into game shape. 

28 minutes ago, ItsMeMario said:

CBD is not weed.  It can be purchased in Whole Foods.

Gronk will be announcing his comeback during tomorrow nights ring ceremony. 

I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I've been out all night and I come home to read this. I just picked up Gronk just in case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/willie-mcginest-teases-gronk-patriots-comeback-on-instagram/ar-AAGXDSH?ocid=spartanntp

• Haha 1

I thought there was a chance at him announcing his return. What a tease!!!!

Saturday (9/7/19)

Monday (9/9/19)

Tuesday (9/10/19)

What does this all mean? I picked Gronk up before the Pats game Sunday as a flier with the intention of dropping him for a waiver pickup if there wasn't any news. Do we still avoid him until news drops or what?

1 minute ago, Idoolittle said:

Saturday (9/7/19)

Monday (9/9/19)

Tuesday (9/10/19)

What does this all mean? I picked Gronk up before the Pats game Sunday as a flier with the intention of dropping him for a waiver pickup if there wasn't any news. Do we still avoid him until news drops or what?

Gronk is a man-child and he's just trying to rile people up. He's an overgrown frat boy dweeb. That's all this means. 

I'm not discounting the fact that he's a talented receiver. But he's probably got the IQ of an intelligent sea otter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Still planning on dropping him in all my leagues except for one (deep benches and TE is really the only thing I'm lacking). But I also don't want to look like the idiot that drops him the day before he announces he's returning. lol.

14 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

Saturday (9/7/19)

Monday (9/9/19)

Tuesday (9/10/19)

Gronk did an interview for tomorrow's Pardon My Take today. I GUARANTEE you that Big Cat and PFT told him during the interview to post eyeball emoji on twitter to rile people up. They've done this before.

Listen tomorrow. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

Still planning on dropping him in all my leagues except for one (deep benches and TE is really the only thing I'm lacking). But I also don't want to look like the idiot that drops him the day before he announces he's returning. lol.

I think the best that we can do is use social media to our advantage. Follow him everywhere and watch his progression. This dude is just too small right now. It will take a couple of weeks to bulk up, which should be noticeable in his pics and then we can speculate. I may drop him and execute this "Stalk Gronk on Social Media Plan" LMAO.

43 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Gronk is a man-child and he's just trying to rile people up. He's an overgrown frat boy dweeb. That's all this means. 

I'm not discounting the fact that he's a talented receiver. But he's probably got the IQ of an intelligent sea otter. 

you couldnt be more wrong.  in the no fun league, his personality stands out like a sore thumb.  he has pocketed all of the contracted league money he made during his stint in the nfl and spun his persona into a true, stand alone brand.  you dont have to like him, but his intelligence should not be in question.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It's hard to tell whether or not you're aware that Sea Otters are among the most intelligent animals in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FFCollusion said:

It's hard to tell whether or not you're aware that Sea Otters are among the most intelligent animals in the world.

Well I didn't want him to come off as stupid. Just about below average to average human intelligence. 

• Haha 1

I love me some Gronk but because he's popular that somehow proves he's carefully and intelligently planned every step of his persona? I try not to call people unintelligent I don't know because it really isn't fair but if I had to take a guess whether he's a cerebral thinker or a fun loving dope, well....

I hope he does come back though. I don't think he'll be a fantasy stud but it'll make the NFL season a little more interesting. 

6 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I love me some Gronk but because he's popular that somehow proves he's carefully and intelligently planned every step of his persona? I try not to call people unintelligent I don't know because it really isn't fair but if I had to take a guess whether he's a cerebral thinker or a fun loving dope, well....

I hope he does come back though. I don't think he'll be a fantasy stud but it'll make the NFL season a little more interesting. 

if he's fully healthy, motivated and playing a lot of snaps....he's going to be a fantasy stud