Simsanityy179

Rotoworld Summer Mock Draft (H2H) 2019-2020: Discussion Thread

I'd like to participate if it's possible. The only downside with me is European timezone so I might be sleeping while you impatiently wait for my picks :-)

1 minute ago, slmroz said:

I'd like to participate if it's possible. The only downside with me is European timezone so I might be sleeping while you impatiently wait for my picks 🙂

The only issue with that is according to our rules , on weekdays you will only have 3hours to make your pick or else we will have to autopick for you. If you get forced into an autopick multiple times than we will have to replace you. 

I don’t think it’s possible for you to be able to make picks on time unless you’re awake until 4am

32 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

The only issue with that is according to our rules , on weekdays you will only have 3hours to make your pick or else we will have to autopick for you. If you get forced into an autopick multiple times than we will have to replace you. 

I don’t think it’s possible for you to be able to make picks on time unless you’re awake until 4am

Ok, no problem, I'll probably comment and discuss a bit, don't want to interrupt with your mock's tempo. I can think of some ways to help such problems but overall it seems too complicated as for just a mock draft. Good luck guys then!

• Thanks 2

I'd like to participate but I wouldn't want to bump someone out who didn't get to do it last time.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1. @tongs

2. @Gile Pile

3. @Ganandorf

4. @MysticPeak

5. @simsanityy179

6. @taenggg

7. @iowncrazyhair

8. @terribleswedes

9. @Kenny Mack

10. @BetterCallHinkie

11. @StifleTower2

got room for 1 more

i will post the rules , guidelines, and format , once we get our final participant  , followed by randomizing the order for picks. Draft will start tomorrow morning.

* the draft will take about one week *

Edited by Simsanityy179
  • Like 2

I know you guys were shooting for the morning, since it is the afternoon and still not full I'll be the 12th owner.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Need 2 more to replace tongs and mysticpeak 

It could be me after all. If there's a risk that my pick we'll be coming within my night's hours - I can always send a private message to the person choosing after me with an ordered list of my preferences. Unless you guys see a risk of influencing others here :-)

Edited by slmroz
  • Like 2

It's been a few years since I last participated in a RW mock draft, but I would love to join if there are any spots available!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, slmroz said:

It could be me after all. If there's a risk that my pick we'll be coming within my night's hours - I can always send a private message to the person choosing after me with an ordered list of my preferences. Unless you guys see a risk of influencing others here 🙂

19 minutes ago, christian said:

It's been a few years since I last participated in a RW mock draft, but I would love to join if there are any spots available!

Okok , you guys are in !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Okok , you guys are in !

Are you running the random generator for draft positions?

• Like 1

I will be making another page right now to begin the draft!

Rules and guidelines:

- Post the current round only. Well slap together and post the entire draft upon completion.

- League settings: 12-Team roto, 9-cat (PTS, REB, AST, 3PM, STL, BLK, FG%, FT%, TO).

- Drafting hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am PST/ 11am EST to 6pm PST/ 9pm EST. You get 3 hours on the clock (OTC) before a pick will be made for you. On weekends, this time frame will be extended to 6 hours. If you are unable to make a pick within your allotted time, an auto-pick will be made for you.

- You are obligated to make picks, if OTC, during drafting hours. Picks may be made outside of this time frame but aren't mandatory. You will be subject to replacement for too many auto-picks.

- If you are going to be OTC soon (e.g. 2-3 picks away) and know you will be away, leave a pick queue (e.g. 3-4 players) or target list with another drafting member who can't snipe you. If you don't know who to leave this list with, post on this thread your need to leave a list.

- After making your pick, you must private message (PM) the next GM, who is now OTC.

- This is a snake draft, so post accordingly and turn drafters pick twice.

The format below should be used for each pick:

Round 1:

1. Player A

Team (forum member name here):

PG:

SG:

G:

SF:

PF: Player A (1.1)

F:

C

C

UT:

UT:

Bench:

Bench:

Bench:

6th.   Nice.  I was hoping for more practice from that position.  Been getting mostly 10th and later, occasionally first.  Haven’t done 6th yet this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

6th.   Nice.  I was hoping for more practice from that position.  Been getting mostly 10th and later, occasionally first.  Haven’t done 6th yet this year. 

so stifle, where do u actually practice this early bro

1 minute ago, Kenny Mack said:

so stifle, where do u actually practice this early bro

Fantrax.  Have done dynasty drafts.