Simsanityy179

Rotoworld Summer Mock Draft (H2H) 2019-2020: Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, slmroz said:

I wasn't sure with the #7 pick. Basically two factors decided: Jokic still has some room for improvement plus assists from center. One could say Jokic is better for roto but having so many options available for start is never a bad thing. 

That’s a steal. Give me Joker with the second pick if Kat is off the board. 

7 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

That’s a steal. Give me Joker with the second pick if Kat is off the board. 

your on a roll with your spicy statements hinks. haha

• Haha 1

Here's to point forwards....was really looking forward to Paul George or dame or even embidd eckk

Thanks gile

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ganandorf said:

Here's to point forwards....was really looking forward to Paul George or dame or even embidd eckk

Thanks gile

No problems at all.  I was debating LBJ or Embiid then I remembered  YouTube video of Embiid eating hot wings. That was deciding factor,  1.9 blocks had nothing to do with my decision

• Like 1

Kyrie at 11. Glad to pick him in the 1st round. Dame and Kyrie basically are the same. preferred dame for sure coz of his durability.

Taenggg otc

34 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

No problems at all.  I was debating LBJ or Embiid then I remembered  YouTube video of Embiid eating hot wings. That was deciding factor,  1.9 blocks had nothing to do with my decision

Lol risk on both sides. At least I'll get assists with less points.

Yeah I agree with what has been said earlier that I definitely want a top 5 pick in this draft, but if I don't get one I'd rather have 10, 11, 12 over 6,7,8,9.  The same sorts of players available at 6 are also available later and you get a better player in the second.

1 minute ago, Gile Pile said:

I will take Gobert. Can someone format for me?

Gobert already off the board

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I will take Gobert. Can someone format for me?

I cannot read obviously. Drummond instead

29 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

😄 Andre Drummond (2.4)

Even RW is laughing at my pick

12 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Even RW is laughing at my pick

I know that you know that C with a colon is a hot key for smiley face.  Anyway, two bigs.  I like it.  Big gulps, huh?  Welp...see ya later!

• Haha 1

Sorry about the delay. I paired Jrue with PG13 for a bpa pair plus some flexibility with pg13 being sg, sf, pf and jrue being pg, sg each contributing some out of position stats.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You're just too good guys. All my picks for the second round gone with the wind. So I sticked to my plan C which was collecting players named Nikola. Then I realized Mirotic is not with the NBA anymore. S%$t. 

Edited by slmroz

Bypassed kawhi with my kyrie pick at 11. Dont want to deal with his maintanance days off during the season. Was surprised he is still there at 14 as i was expecting hes gonna be picked at the turn. And i have my sights on a BIG next round. Just couldnt pass up on a player who if available, a top 5 fantasy player. Just hoping he is closer to 70 games than 60. And at this price, wouldnt be complaining missed games here and there.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Went with a little punt FG/TO action pairing Lillard/Kemba.  I'm not worried about Kemba's situation, there's not much competition with him for usage.  My combo also is one of the most durable in the league.  Ranked #3 and #5 in totals in punt FG/TO.  Man, it would have been nice to get Vuc though.  

Edited by StifleTower2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenny Mack said:

Bypassed kawhi with my kyrie pick at 11. Dont want to deal with his maintanance days off during the season. Was surprised he is still there at 14 as i was expecting hes gonna be picked at the turn. And i have my sights on a BIG next round. Just couldnt pass up on a player who if available, a top 5 fantasy player. Just hoping he is closer to 70 games than 60. And at this price, wouldnt be complaining missed games here and there.

That feel when you don't actually look to see who's been picked😅

• Haha 1

@Gile Pile I like the Embiid/Drummond combo. Was that the plan going into this or did you just go BPA and figure out the rest later? Pretty much got FG%, boards and blocks locked up with those two.

@RedRaider27   With Embiid pick,  it was difficult decision. This year if you don't have  a top 5 pick, your selection in 1st round pretty much decides which direction you  are going to.

And with KAT and Jokic gone,  high quality Cs were scarce (Embiid, Gobert, Drummond, Capela, Vucevic).  So it was really between Kawhi, Embiid and James.

I am not high on James this year, I think Lakers will develop chemistry issues and  their depth isn't that great imo.  Without both AD and James playing, Lakers will have hard time winning any games against western conference teams not named Memphis, Phoenix or Thunder.  I don't believe that his 35 year old body can handle that.

So it was between (I expect maximum 65 games for both)  Kawhi or Embiid.   I went big with elite blocks being rarest category to find. It doesn't hurt that Drummond has 1.7 steals  and Embiid has 1.2 3P

• Like 1