Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

Nelly Cruz - trey Mancini deal

With your trade deadline before MLB, think I would go with Minor, if you think he gets dealt to a contender, which will help the W's. Next option would be Ray, since you need K's too. Thanks for mine!

3 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Team in sig - 6x6 13 team roto (ops and k/9)...currently in 1st place but it is very close..

I can use help in hrs, rbis, ops, wins and k”s and can afford to deal a closer.

i am 11 saves up as the leader over 2nd place and have rostered (Jansen, hand, kimbrel, Kennedy, hunter Strickland and just picked up Chris martin as spec saves in Texas with Shawn kelly hurt today warming up.

would you make this deal, and if so, which one of the starting pitchers of my choice?

i give..Mancini and kenley jensen

i get...nelly Cruz and 1 of these ( Robby ray, mike minor or Jake Odorizzi)

Yeah I’d take the deal for the Cruz upgrade and I’d take Minor. I think he’ll be pitching in the NL on a contender shortly which could boost his value. 

3 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Team in sig - 6x6 13 team roto (ops and k/9)...currently in 1st place but it is very close..

I can use help in hrs, rbis, ops, wins and k”s and can afford to deal a closer.

i am 11 saves up as the leader over 2nd place and have rostered (Jansen, hand, kimbrel, Kennedy, hunter Strickland and just picked up Chris martin as spec saves in Texas with Shawn kelly hurt today warming up.

would you make this deal, and if so, which one of the starting pitchers of my choice?

i give..Mancini and kenley jensen

i get...nelly Cruz and 1 of these ( Robby ray, mike minor or Jake Odorizzi)

i consider mancini/cruz a wash at this point.  so you are asking if you should trade Jensen for Ray, Minor or Odorizzi IMO

based on your situation, id say yes.  i dont hate any of those pitchers but in a k/9 league i think you have to go Robbie Ray.

You have to make a deal so I’d take Ray but Minor is a good choice too. 

I read somewhere awhile ago that said Odorizzi was due for regression and he has been struggling lately. over his last

29 Innings: 20 runs ,23 K’s , 12 BB

Minor and Ray and pretty close. They have the same amount of wins. Minor has a better ERA and WHIP but not by a wide margin. Ray has the Strikeout upside over all of them. 

thx all, just made the deal for cruz and minor (hoping minor gets dealt to a contender that is also out of that scorching texas summer heat...lol)