Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Little Birdie

Rogelio Armenteros 2019 Outlook

Anyone making the add here? His ratios have been good. If he sticks in the rotation he'll be in great shape for QS/W's....

Am I the only one who sees Amadeus when I read his name?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Am I the only one who sees Amadeus when I read his name?

Yes, you are the only one.  Well actually maybe Antonio Salieri would.  😎

FA- averaged 90.1 MPH yesterday...it moves but boy does he need precise command with it, only had a 58% strike rate with it yesterday but got 23 cuts and 8 whiffs

CU- sat 79 MPH kind of a sweepy spinner, spun up 20--12 strikes with 10 hacks and 2 whiffs

CH- sat 82 MPH, ok vertical break, tossed 14--10 strikes with 8 swings and 4 whiffs

Should add his zone plot was very dicey, lots of the heart of the plate, some decent corner spotting but an absolute bevvy of way outta the zip-code chucks. I've tracked this guys progress up the ladder because I felt like he would out perform his prospect status (which was minimal)...but I also believed that he had much more gas than this too, not sure if it was misleading info or something altered with him. He can prob still be a 5th type starter or swingman in the bigs (lean much towards the latter) but this kinda chart leaves me awfully pessimistic. Buyer beware here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2