Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

7/23 - GAME DAY THREAD

I will not go back to Renato Nunez I will not go back to Renato Nunez I will not go back to Renato Nunez...but those bombs are so dreamy...no no bad me no...tomorrow he begins Ofor-fest...he's done it before he'll do it again...1 hr later...Renato Nunez has been added....tomorrow 0-4...I know its gonna happen...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thank you for the Merrill-go-round in Az Mr. Kelly 

Alex Dickerson is a bad a$$ dude! Rake city!

Umpire in this Yankees/Twins game is horrible. Time for robot umpires.

Didi knocking in all the Yankee runs.......Well, 7 of them, anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Why was Darvish taken out with 77 pitches? 

Because the Cubs are concerned about my drinking problem when he pitches and decided to cut me off early today. They even called a cab for me. How thoughtful of them.

OH yes the Greatest out making machine in baseball history Gary Sanchez with another 0-5 today ( That's back to back games 0-5 ). Even Chris Davis himself thinks this guy can't hit a lick anymore.

yankees got 11 runs and gary sanchez is 0/5 and most likely heading to il lol brutal.

Gary Sanchez smoked the ball on his last two outs but got robbed of hits and then rolls his ankle trying to leg it out to first. 

It is a privilege to watch Michael Nelson Trout play the game

• Like 1

Just now, daethfromabove1979 said:

Gary Sanchez smoked the ball on his last two outs but got robbed of hits and then rolls his ankle trying to leg it out to first. 

All he does is make outs every time he goes to the plate and now apparently he hurt himself. I sick of this guy . Now I got to go waiver wire a catcher somehow.

9 hours ago, dfstout said:

I will not go back to Renato Nunez I will not go back to Renato Nunez I will not go back to Renato Nunez...but those bombs are so dreamy...no no bad me no...tomorrow he begins Ofor-fest...he's done it before he'll do it again...1 hr later...Renato Nunez has been added....tomorrow 0-4...I know its gonna happen...

😕 it happened...............................here's hopin' I am wrong...