Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

The panic is real in this thread.

Last year the first 3 games of the season he scored 10 points, 15 points, and then 8 points. Combined for 12/38 shooting, seems pretty familiar right?

October last year: 17.3/8/4.3 on 43% shooting

November last year: 21.4/9.3/4.7 on 48% shooting

 

Moral of the story = Buy low

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheesh, between him and Kemba my FG%  is shot. I may have lost the week 1 battle but the war isn’t over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traded Booker straight up for him. They’re just figuring out how to play with each other and Jrue adjusts to more off ball. More energy for those defensive stats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

hmmmmmmmm

I mean if you told me they would both play 82 games, I’d probably take lavine. Gotta factor in injuries tho. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

I mean if you told me they would both play 82 games, I’d probably take lavine. Gotta factor in injuries tho. 

Unfortunately neither of them have proven to be very durable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could just be rest on a back to back. Nba is a bunch of softies now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got him in a 3rd round of my draft and I thought I had a steal just like i had with Beal last year who I picked in 3rd round also. I thought he will lead this team and be a main guy on a young team but I was wrong. 

I am not a panic guy but no way he will be able to put up numbers and be a 2nd to 3rd round guy with this Pelicans team. 

I just hope he makes 2-3 good games in a row so I can get a fair return in a trade

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Totasef said:

I got him in a 3rd round of my draft and I thought I had a steal just like i had with Beal last year who I picked in 3rd round also. I thought he will lead this team and be a main guy on a young team but I was wrong. 

I am not a panic guy but no way he will be able to put up numbers and be a 2nd to 3rd round guy with this Pelicans team. 

I just hope he makes 2-3 good games in a row so I can get a fair return in a trade

 

😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man... season not looking good for me.  Zion(2nd round pick) and now Jrue(3rd round pick)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed but not concerned (yet). The talk coming in this year was it was his team to teach and guide the young-ins but it seems like Ingram’s user rate is sky high and he’s trying to be that “guy”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, molski said:

Could just be rest on a back to back. Nba is a bunch of softies now

 

I truly believe it’s this and yes I hate this new NBA, with all this time management, etc. SOFTIES!! They wont or can’t admit it’s time management , so they come up with these random injuries, etc, smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Jrue for his Gobert?

 

A points league with +1 for pts, ast, reb, blk, stl, ftm, fgm and -1 for fta, fga and to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SeanH said:

My Jrue for his Gobert?

 

A points league with +1 for pts, ast, reb, blk, stl, ftm, fgm and -1 for fta, fga and to.

-1 just for an attempt?  Or I'm guessing you mean FT and FG missed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SeanH said:

My Jrue for his Gobert?

 

A points league with +1 for pts, ast, reb, blk, stl, ftm, fgm and -1 for fta, fga and to.

Assistant coach  forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh will never fall for rotoworld hype for this dude ever again lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, XNW said:

Sigh will never fall for rotoworld hype for this dude ever again lol

Seriously! Your season is ruined. Drop now! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.