Pyschout

Bradley Beal 2019-2020 Outlook

Took him in a recent draft and went with Prince last so I could coin team name "The Fresh Prince of Beal-Air" 

Worth it 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Took him in a recent draft and went with Prince last so I could coin team name "The Fresh Prince of Beal-Air" 

Worth it 

bonus cool points if you rostered Aaron Gordon

Overreactions here big time. The man's a competitor, as evidenced by playing all 82 games for a lottery team. He won't feel as much pressure now too. 

• Like 1

Not sure if this belongs here but someone just traded away beal and cp3 for fox and deangelo russell in one league. Does that sound veto worthy?

5 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

Not sure if this belongs here but someone just traded away beal and cp3 for fox and deangelo russell in one league. Does that sound veto worthy?

I would.  But some people have a hard on for young players and CP3 has injury risk so it’s borderline.  I’d look at where they were drafted in your league and go from there. 

10 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I would.  But some people have a hard on for young players and CP3 has injury risk so it’s borderline.  I’d look at where they were drafted in your league and go from there. 

yea that is the only thing i see here is cp3 injury/phased out if untradeable in okc. Otherwise if beal and cp3 played all season i would think that is much higher value than fox/russell. Beal/cp3 was 1st/3rd round while fox and russell was 3rd/4th round in 12 team league.

48 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

yea that is the only thing i see here is cp3 injury/phased out if untradeable in okc. Otherwise if beal and cp3 played all season i would think that is much higher value than fox/russell. Beal/cp3 was 1st/3rd round while fox and russell was 3rd/4th round in 12 team league.

If you’re going by per game.  Fox was more like 6th round last year.  I think Russell goes down as well but some people think he goes up.  Beal owner probably panicked with the Beal contract news plus CP3’s injury history.  Though why draft him in the first place then if you’re going to sell low before the season begins.     

• Like 3

last time i panicked about rest on a bad team might've cost me a championship. Traded booker away last year due to RW kept saying he was going to get rested downt he stretch. might have to take beal tonight 9/10 since he'll be the man on the team.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:02 AM, the1gq2nvy said:

It's bad but not veto worthy to me 

Man, when that shot starts falling (and it will ) ..... $$$$$$$$

• Like 1

Not worried about him. In fact, anyone who gets to miss that many shots is guaranteed to eventually wreak havoc. The rest of his stats were right in line with ADP.

When the shots fall he could leapfrog and enter the next tier in fantasy ranking. Excited for the potential as well!

Well just bought low in another money league. Traded Siakam/Otto/Harrell for Beal/Bagley/PJ.

Sold high on Siakam, I think Harrell=Bagley and downgraded Otto to PJ, which is okay as PJ still has potential to be of value.

Im all in on Beal this year.

2 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Well just bought low in another money league. Traded Siakam/Otto/Harrell for Beal/Bagley/PJ.

Sold high on Siakam, I think Harrell=Bagley and downgraded Otto to PJ, which is okay as PJ still has potential to be of value.

Im all in on Beal this year.

You traded a known commodity ( Otto ) for a rookie in that package. Gotta love day 1 trades.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

You traded a known commodity ( Otto ) for a rookie in that package. Gotta love day 1 trades.

True. I bought into the PJ hype as well, but I wasn’t getting Beal straight up for Siakam. I admit this might bite me in the end though but had to pounce on Siakam’s elevated value now.

He initially offer Shroeder too so PJ is a better kicker.

3 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Does the word 'efficiency' mean anything to you? @Bradley Beal

Apparently not. His field goal % has been horrendous in both games

Yeah. Lol

It seems like the more it starts to get in his head that he's missing shots, the more he's throwing up rushed long pull-ups. 

2 hours ago, bksm said:

Not looking good...

Lol chill 

Edited by flat_eric

2 hours ago, bksm said:

Not looking good...

😂😂😂

25/11/5/1 and 3 3pm in 38 minutes is close to a return to form, no? His field goal percentage needs to drastically improve but that was a good effort against the Spurs. When his baskets starts falling *chef's kiss*

Edited by WhiskerFrisker
Language apparently on the word 'shot'

Lets see the positive here. His fg% is still way better than Harden`s so far 

Edited by Chrizz

I got him on the turn of my 10th round (10th pick dame and 11th pick brad)

i hope he gets it together... I passed lots of killers for mr Beal.