Pyschout

Bradley Beal 2019-2020 Outlook

I got him on the turn of my 10th round (10th pick dame and 11th pick brad)

i hope he gets it together... I passed lots of killers for mr Beal.

31 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

Lets see the positive here. His fg% is still way better than Harden`s so far 

True but that's not a particularly high bar to pass.

It's better to get the shooter's slump out of his system now than later.

1 minute ago, mattshhh said:

Beast mode alert

Finally! Feels like an allstar game the way they are scoring this game! 

• Like 1

man I was literally typing "20 and 6 at the half...thats more like it Brad!" when he went down holding his ankle

back on court, and hit a 3

• Haha 1

More than making up for the bad fg in his first 3 games lol. Wow this is going to be a big line

Final score was 159-158 no overtime, which is probably close to an NBA record. Good day for Brad to get hot

1 minute ago, mattshhh said:

Final score was 159-158 no overtime, which is probably close to an NBA record. Good day for Brad to get hot

Tied for 7th all-time.

Hopefully the start of a hot run. But I watched the game and there was hardly any defense played haha

27 minutes ago, Walk with me said:

Does anyone have an opinion on whether or not isiah Thomas playing well could potentially unlock Beal? 

If the situation for GS is any indication, being the only scoring threat on the floor doesn't necessarily help your value. I struggle to believe IT will suddenly have a good full season, but he should help open up looks for Beal.

He should also guarantee that they are one of the league's worst teams defensively, which might result in even more blowouts and less playing time for Beal. So it could go either way

Edited by mattshhh

On 10/31/2019 at 10:14 AM, mattshhh said:

He should also guarantee that they are one of the league's worst teams defensively, which might result in even more blowouts and less playing time for Beal. So it could go either way

Exactly what happened tonight , 30 points with zero rebounds and one assist. 

First year owning Beal. Why is he struggling so often? Didn't he used to be pretty consistent? I remember when facing him, he was usually solid, game in, game out.

Edited by bksm

On 11/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, ellejamil said:

I didnt think that they would be this bad. Oh God, the blowouts

IT2 is not a good basketball player

• Thanks 1

The ball movement on this team is non existent and the defense is laughably bad. Beal looks unmotivated and ends up settling for some really bad shots late in the shot clock when the offense inevitably runs out of ideas - this happens frequently and its a major reason for his terrible efficiency so far this season. 

20 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

IT2 is not a good basketball player

Have you been watching the game? You are blaming IT? It’s completely the lack of ball movement which is not on IT. He tries to get people involved. 

It’s on Brooks. His offensive system is garbage. Rui has talent but he is a complete blackhole. Brooks is allowing this. And Beal is unfortunately put in a role he is not suited for. He is not a #1 type player and it shows. He doesn’t make anyone better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Have you been watching the game? You are blaming IT? It’s completely the lack of ball movement which is not on IT. He tries to get people involved. 

It’s on Brooks. His offensive system is garbage. Rui has talent but he is a complete blackhole. Brooks is allowing this. And Beal is unfortunately put in a role he is not suited for. He is not a #1 type player and it shows. He doesn’t make anyone better. 

He played like a #1 type player after Wall went down last season. Wizards suck tho, like really bad. If Harden or Giannis were on this team they would still suck. Theyll obviously be better, but not that much better.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Exactly. IT's the only one out there trying to make plays. Ruis been looking good but he doesn't know how to play within a system. He just chucks up shots. Brad constantly over dribbles.. like constantly. Its over done at this point.

This is what happens on bad teams, players just try to get their numbers. Beal is guilty of this just as much as Brooks is. But it's fantasy we want beal to have over 40% usage rate and shoot every time lol.

• Like 1