jared2142

24 Team Dynasty forming for 2020

Along with 8 friends from another league, I'm putting together a 24 team dynasty league that will begin play with the 2020 season.  We intend to begin our draft as soon as the league fills which will leave us plenty of time for trading during the offseason.  Here are some details on the league:

- Slow draft conducted on proboards.  One draft containing both mlb players and prospects.

- $25 buy-in due before the start of the draft.

- 100% of the buy-in is paid out after Fantrax fee has been deducted.

- We will be using a salary cap and real life player salaries and contracts.

- The full league rules are available for your review here: http://wlbdynasty.proboards.com/thread/2/league-constitution-official?page=1&scrollTo=36

- To sign up, join the proboards site and claim your team here: http://wlbdynasty.proboards.com/thread/3/gm-signup-team-name-selection?page=1&scrollTo=42

If you have any questions, reply here and I'll answer them as best I can.  We currently have a core of 9 owners that know each other and worked together to form the league rules and setup.  We are looking for 15 new GM's to join our solid baseball community.  I hope you'll consider it.

• Like 1

very experienced owner with over 12 years experience.  please send invite to   rosteradvisor@gmail.com 

34 minutes ago, jben said:

very experienced owner with over 12 years experience.  please send invite to   rosteradvisor@gmail.com 

•  

Sent.

4 hours ago, swp1210 said:

Any spots left? I'm interested. 

11 left now.  Signup is at wlbdynasty.proboards.com