hipriest69

Troy Brown Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

this will turn out to be the quickest pick up and drop for me this season.  bye chumpface!

• Haha 3

Well, I’m feeling a little more relieved I streamed him for Monday and dropped him for Barton. 

He’ll be good but there’s definitely going to be a lot of growing pains. Solid stash in deep leagues and dynasty, though.

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

this will turn out to be the quickest pick up and drop for me this season.  bye chumpface!

Bit quick on the trigger there buddy

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

I’m moving on as well for now, he won’t be good enough for 12 teams in near future.

According to Roto he is a solid add in 12 team leagues.

Troy Brown made 3-of-9 from the field for seven points with two rebounds and one 3-pointer in 17 minutes against the Pacers on Wednesday.

Coach Scott Brooks said that there was no minutes limit on Brown in this game, which wasn't really a surprise after getting 31 minutes in his previous outing. The Wizards playing from behind may have cut into his minutes, but Brown should get into the 27-32 range in most matchups. He may also be taking over as a starter for Isaac Bonga any day now, so he's a solid add in most 12-team formats.

Sounds positive to me.

• Haha 1

Bonga + miles + brown = 3 way timeshare. Considering bertans is another 3 point shooter, I see the wizards giving minutes o whoever is hot on game by game basis. 

• Like 1

Was super excited to grab him but now I may dump him for Will Barton... Like the playmaking TBJ can offer but will his PT be dependable?? 

You guys really play fantasy with 2-3 games outlook don’t you...?

Hes not instant production, your adding for the prospects of production when he finally gets mins/Starting job. It’s been 4 games folks....Bonga and miles are trash...will not be a timeshare 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Arrow still pointing up in my opinion. Hang if you can, but wouldnt think twice about dropping for a hot FA

22 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

You guys really play fantasy with 2-3 games outlook don’t you...?

Hes not instant production, your adding for the prospects of production when he finally gets mins/Starting job. It’s been 4 games folks....Bonga and miles are trash...will not be a timeshare 

Hahaha, yeah totally agree. I love all the ESPN Analysts who come out of no where and make comments!!! gold!

😂🤣 saw his stats... and then saw how delon was doing since I dropped him for TBJ ... lol felt a bit better. I see that most of the playing time was a bit dispersed even for IT.. was it because of the lopsided score? once again didn't watch the game, so I'm not going to drop him after today's game. Just speculated that he'd be getting his 30 minute considering Brooks said he no longer has restrictions..

So as of now Scott is talking time share so the hope is that if you hold he can take over the time share completely. And that’ll probably happen sooner rather than later. I could see a bunch of people dropping him and right as he breaks through 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Man I prayed that delon wasnt gonna break out .. when I dropped him today ... lol

That’s me with Fournier lol. I had to cut him loose and he’s had two turds since then. It feels good lmao

10 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

😂🤣 saw his stats... and then saw how delon was doing since I dropped him for TBJ ... lol felt a bit better. I see that most of the playing time was a bit dispersed even for IT.. was it because of the lopsided score? once again didn't watch the game, so I'm not going to drop him after today's game. Just speculated that he'd be getting his 30 minute considering Brooks said he no longer has restrictions..

I should've known when Brooks said his restrictions are done, meaning he's barely going to play tonight. It's always opposite day with this muthaf***a.

Brooks is one of the worst coaches in the league. If not the worst, period.  

I am guessing CJ Miles will play too many minutes a game until we all go crazy. But since I'm all out of moves I'll just wait and see till Monday 😂 

13 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

That’s me with Fournier lol. I had to cut him loose and he’s had two turds since then. It feels good lmao

😂🤣 been on a s---y side of it too lol.. tried to trade low ball for my players back too never the case..

11 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I should've known when Brooks said his restrictions are done, meaning he's barely going to play tonight. It's always opposite day with this muthaf***a.

... I don't get it LOL 31 minutes to 17mpg .. that's why I was a bit curious to see If it was a lopsided game. f--- been missing the last two days of ball.Try fidzdale line jungling lol I think they're worse man.

Dropping him for now to pick up later. His next game after friday is like Wednesday of next week. Will stream other people in the mean time.

Bonga has been demoted to the bench. Either Brown or CJ Miles will start but im at 90% its going to be Brown. Is he an instant must own player?

14 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Bonga has been demoted to the bench. Either Brown or CJ Miles will start but im at 90% its going to be Brown. Is he an instant must own player?

Prob will be very up and down and some inconsistent production the next week or so (didn’t play much last yr, so this is essentially his rookie yr) but should def be owned for upside and opportunity alone.

Perfect end of bench project guy, should only get better as the season goes on.  

I’m Treating him almost like a stash for the upcoming wk to see how things shakes out with that Wiz rotation. On full nights def don’t trust him to start just yet.

Edited by IDatDude