hipriest69

Troy Brown Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Descent stat line. I hope he will be consistent to solidify him self as a starter and raise his minutes to 30

Drop, I hope Brooks comes to his senses a little and try playing him at the 2 with Beal at the 1. But then it's Brooks we're talking about lol

I didn’t watch the game but what happened? 

Did he start the second half? He’s a -14 for the game which is a team worse. 

Perhaos bertans had the hot hand. 

8pts/5rebs/2ast/1.4stl/0.7 3PM/48%FG in 22min.

It is not that bad, still think eventually he would get at least 30min consistently.

This team has no direction. Whoever is hot will get more time and this guy is in a timeshare with multiple guys. Can get more value streaming. 

3 hours ago, BMart519 said:

This team has no direction. Whoever is hot will get more time and this guy is in a timeshare with multiple guys. Can get more value streaming. 

besides bertrans who he in a time share with?

It's about fit and not talent with him. His shooting is what's keeping him from reaching minutes in the 30s. Brooks was staggering him with Beal as the main ball handler because he couldn't be a spot up 3 guy. If Wiz fans had a say, they would like him to run point instead of IT.

• Like 1

really not sure if I should pick him up. I am sure as soon as I pick him up he shoots like 2/16 the next game.

Edited by HerrMcKenzie

For me, better put IT in the bench in which he can do damage on scoring and put Troy Brown at starting PG. For now, troy brown should be dropped and wait and monitor how he progress.

10 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

really not sure if I should pick him up. I am sure as soon as I pick him up he shoots like 2/16 the next game.

Which wouldn’t be far off from his usual lines...

Walk, don’t run.

13 hours ago, stickman786 said:

besides bertrans who he in a time share with?

CJ miles is getting minutes in the wing also. I'm not saying he is the better player but it limits the upside for troy. Plus we've seen multiple cases this year that whoever is hot gets some extra burn.