Sign in to follow this  
JJ15ASUBSU

ESPN Dynasty Basketball Start Up

Hey Guys,

I am starting a (espn) dynasty basketball league to go with my dynasty football and baseball leagues. There are 5 teams available for this league. It is a 12 team full dynasty with a rookie only draft each year after the first year. 

The cost is $5 a year, but we are prepaying 5 years, so it's $25 and you are good for 5 years. The payouts are $50 to the champion each year in years 1-4 and $100 to the champion in year 5. This fits with the theme of a dynasty and building for the future. Payment via league safe.

Here are some things that separate the dynasty leagues that I run from your ordinary league.  

• Themed names and logos - The team names are already set and cannot be changed, they fit a theme and provide uniformity and stability. 
  • Weekly Power Rankings 
  • Player of the Week 
  • In season tournaments for FAAB bonuses 

Here is a link to the league: http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=31083797

Here is a link to the rule book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ebcUByPVwqTtDCuug5fyJn0SppLz_avsae4jCr7rtak/edit

Available WDL Teams: Santa Monica Seals, Anchorage Sled Dogs, Edmonton Owls, Rio de Janeiro Toucans, Cairo Anubis. 

I look forward to some new competition. Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you are ready for an invite. 

Thanks, Jesse 

dummarj@hotmail.com

Hi im interested in joining for the Cairo Anubis

sent pm

Santa Monica Seals, Anchorage Sled Dogs, Edmonton Owls still available. First year is a standard snake draft, after that we will do a one round rookie draft with non playoff teams getting an additional pick in the COMP round to follow. 

Anchorage Sled Dogs are off the board. 

Remaining teams are the: Santa Monica Seals, and Edmonton Owls. 

Thanks!

Interested in the Owls. Please send invite to robkso@gmail.com

Hey Rob I had a guy email me late last night for the last spot, so we are full, but I will contact you if something opens up. Sorry. 

10 of 12 payed before the deadline today, so there are two new spots in this league. If interested, I would need you to pay upon joining. 

Thanks! 

Okay Sled Dogs are off the table. Only the Santa Monica Seals remain. 

email me at dummarj@hotmail.com for invite 

We are running two in season tournaments for bonus FAAB dollars and draft picks, so most weeks are like a double header, lot's to enjoy in the WDL.