hard1

Diontae Johnson 2019 Outlook

Would love if he became something, it'd be nice to see "brown who?" type commentary if Johnson takes off. 

Had a pretty good game 6 targets 3 catches 50+yards a td and a carry.

Anything to see here, extremely small sample size..but Pittsburg usually maintains 2 wr for fantasy..even with a rookie qb they are going to have to throw a ton to keep up with teams?  Almost leaning towards this guy instead of dorsett simply for the upside and unknown 

2 hours ago, bearcatcheech said:

Anything to see here, extremely small sample size..but Pittsburg usually maintains 2 wr for fantasy..even with a rookie qb they are going to have to throw a ton to keep up with teams?  Almost leaning towards this guy instead of dorsett simply for the upside and unknown 

If you have Dorsett, keep him. If you have room for Johnson, stash him. 

4 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

If you have Dorsett, keep him. If you have room for Johnson, stash him. 

If you have Dorsett, keep him. If you have room for Johnson, Play him

Fixed it for you

With Godwin ailing I'm looking for a spark. This might be one of the last places I look for a 3 WR spark...but here we are. Confidence level as a WR3 play? 

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

With Godwin ailing I'm looking for a spark. This might be one of the last places I look for a 3 WR spark...but here we are. Confidence level as a WR3 play? 

Rising

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zshenko said:

Anyone starting him this week? just lost Terry so time to replace with a new rook

Lost Terry, Godwin questionable...I'm going down the list too lol.

With Godwin being a GTD for the 4:25pm game, I don't really want to have to decide on any of the 1pm waiver options.

This is just another small added benefit of Dionte...playing MNF gives us the chance to slide him in later if needed.

Steelers offense looking bad.  It was bad before with Ben leading the show.  Loss of AB and Bell obviously hurt.  Now it's Mason Rudolph and it's supposed to get better?  Yuck.  He had the splash TD, but I don't see things getting better here for a while.

In his range, I'd rather have Preston Williams (also a bad offense though) or Paul Richardson.

Big riser, get in early before he gets peeped out by everyone on Mon night...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Big riser, get in early before he gets peeped out by everyone on Mon night...

Drafted him in my dynasty to replace James Washington lol

What are we thinking here? Is he above guys like Preston Williams, Deebo Samuel in terms of stashes? Trying to estimate his value going forward. I’ve heard he has separation issues which worries me slightly. 

In before the crowd. That's how you gotta treat an investment like this. Get in early before it blows up. Most people need to see something done twice in fantasy football. Then the hype starts. You wanna be in line early before that happens. If he puts up a dud you can drop. But better safe than sorry.