slmroz

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, rabaak said:

So he must be hurt with his line tonight??

2 AST, 5 PTS, 3 TO, 3 TRB 5:20 3rd

Probly drained himself last night vs Sas. Watching the game and whole team looks lost. 

Wouldn't give it too much of a thought really. Was a back to back and apparantly the Bulls hound guards. Hopefully he's icing himself today and getting proper rest for tomorrow lol. Hawks vs Kings should be a fun one.

No one has to say about this amazing gift from God?! Traded my first rounder to build around the man himself TRAE WAYYY. Flying to LA next week to watch him live!! Let’s gooo!!!!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

What's up

:) Great team

My team is the same build and I'm happy when I see someone take 30 shots and only make 10.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

On 10/4/2019 at 12:53 AM, Travis Burten said:

26-4-9 with 3.2 3ptm and 1stl on 46/89/42. Threes are gonna go way up

Thru 8 games...

26.3ppg - 4.4rpg - 8.4apg with 3.2 3ptm and 1.8 stl on 44/36/82 

One of my big targets to start the year, already looking like mini Steph. 

1 hour ago, Travis Burten said:

Thru 8 games...

26.3ppg - 4.4rpg - 8.4apg with 3.2 3ptm and 1.8 stl on 44/36/82 

One of my big targets to start the year, already looking like mini Steph. 

Plus his averages are skewed from that one game that he barely played where he turned the ankle. My guess is he has a chance to average 28-30ppg........

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

My team is the same build and I'm happy when I see someone take 30 shots and only make 10.

Much obliged 

20 hours ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

... so you’re happy when a player takes 30 shots and then only make 10? 

seems like a really weird thing to be happy about, regardless of “build”

38 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

... so you’re happy when a player takes 30 shots and then only make 10? 

seems like a really weird thing to be happy about, regardless of “build”

As weird as it sounds, I really like it when I see in the box score that a my player was allowed to take a lot of shots even when their shot was not falling. It's a sign of trust from their team to let them toss it up as much as they want. Points is a category I try to win in every week so my motto is really just: more shots, more points

It's also interesting that If you punt 2 categories, FG% and rebound, Fred VanVleet provides 1st round value.

welp, i hope you guys enjoyed grabbing this dude in the 2nd-3rd round, because he's a 1 rounder next season.  And I would take him 10 out of 10 times over Curry

7 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

welp, i hope you guys enjoyed grabbing this dude in the 2nd-3rd round, because he's a 1 rounder next season.  And I would take him 10 out of 10 times over Curry

I THOUGHT I reached on this dude at 18. Now Im wondering if I shouldve taken him first round over jokic and made a better 2nd round pick. Dude is just the most talented player on the court. They set screens for the man at the logo for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I THOUGHT I reached on this dude at 18. Now Im wondering if I shouldve taken him first round over jokic and made a better 2nd round pick. Dude is just the most talented player on the court. They set screens for the man at the logo for crying out loud. 

and his gravitational field is that of Curry, meaning he pulls guys all over the court wherever he goes leaving his teammates wide open for roll outs to the hoop or an open shot.  It's crazy.  That tells you the amount of respect he has earned in just his second season.

14 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Most enjoyable player to watch. 

Love the kid. 

35 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I don't own any Trae stocks but man, this kid is ridiculously talented. He's not at those exact levels yet but he has Curry's shooting stroke and CP3's playmaking skills. In a couple of years he's going to be a top 5 player in the league. 

Hawks and Mavs both won that trade.