Sign in to follow this  
Miami_HeatAUS

Looking for a league to join

Hi everyone,

I am looking to join a dynasty fantasy league - very active owner in espn/yahoo. Looking to try something new. My email is bstrzebonski@yahoo.com

I have 4 Dynasty leagues on Yahoo. I'll sent invite when leagues open in about a month.

1 spot just opened up (owner had to leave for family reasons) in a 3rd year 16-team dynasty league on ESPN. here are the details of the league and vacant team. We use Facebook for all updates, trash talk regularly on Messenger and have a spreadsheet to track movement.

Free ESPN H2H 16-team dynasty league. PG / SG / SF / PF / C G / F / 3 UTIL / 8 bench / 2 IR 9-cat with 18-man roster (12 keepers).

Offline draft takes place Saturday, 3 Aug, 8.30am ET as the league has players from Asia, Europe and USA.

Team is very competitive, and has the following key players, keepers have not yet been decided -

Eric Bledsoe | Myles Turner | Lonzo Ball | TJ Warren | Larry Nance Jr | Kyle Anderson | Derrick Jones Jr | DeAndre Jordan | Ricky Rubio | Danny Green | Reggie Jackson | Thad Young | Cody Zeller | Monte Morris | Kelly Olynyk | Devonte Graham | Jahlil Okafor

Team also has 2 rookie picks in draft (#11 and #27), and with the right owner, could definitely have the assets to pivot with either a playoff push or a roster overhaul.

Please PM if you're keen