Sign in to follow this  
DonaldsDucks

Quick Trade Question (WHIR)

Just have a relatively minor trade I'd like some feedback on. This would basically just improve the top end of my bench while hurting the bottom end a bit. Kyler might hurt me the most though as he could very well be my starting QB at some point.

Give: Kyler, Coutee, Hunt

Get: Boyd, Ballage, (Pickup Winston)

10 Team Re-draft:

QB Brady, Murray

WR Julio, K. Allen, Edelman, Tate, Coutee, Samuel

RB Melvin, Henry, A. Jones, Guice, Hunt

TE Engram

Anyways thanks guys, and I'll be sure to help back if you leave a link below :)

39 minutes ago, Diggs14 said:

Boyd > Coutee

Ballage > Hunt

Boyd > Coutee with or without AJ Green. AJ Green will just help create more space for Boyd in that offense so him being healthy is arguably better than him being not healthy for Boyd. Green likely will only miss the first three weeks at a maximum. Also Boyd last season was playing great even after Dalton went down. Now that Dalton is back and with new offensive coaches I feel he will be targeted a lot more and has a top 15 upside/ceiling. Coutee is nice, but we havn't really seen him play with Will Fuller. Considering Will Fuller is back now will Keke even get that many opportunites or start? Like the guy said above Ballage is better than Hunt for this season. Considering Hunt is suspended for what I believe is 8 games, and Ballage is on one of the worst teams in the NFL with two different quarter backs that likely will be rotating games throughout the season he should get a lot of carries. Looks like Ballage will over take Drake in Miami as well. Drake has not been able to meet his expectations and 1 week into training camp Ballage is getting all of the attention and not him. For these reasons I would go ahead and take that deal.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the opinions from both sides guys. Putting it all together I have decided to accept. I'm really just banking on Winston being at least as valuable an asset as Kyler, and also just parting ways with Hunt who I would've had to find room for when he was under the suspension tag and not the out tag (he was on my IR).

Thanks again

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DonaldsDucks said:

Thanks for the opinions from both sides guys. Putting it all together I have decided to accept. I'm really just banking on Winston being at least as valuable an asset as Kyler, and also just parting ways with Hunt who I would've had to find room for when he was under the suspension tag and not the out tag (he was on my IR).

Thanks again

I'm glad that you decided to go with it. I think I would of done just about the same. I think that Winston should be at least similar value for this season as Murray would have been. Both of them are learning new offenses so it may take some time for each to mature and ultimately play well though considering Winston has more experience it should not take as long as it will for Murray. Winston is also on a contract season so he has plenty to prove. Hunt would of been a pain to deal with till he came back for sure. Good luck this season.

• Thanks 1

Also nice fantasy Baseball roster you have over there. Literally met 4 of the players within the last 10 days. :)

Hill, Bellinger, and Buehler were at my work dropping off Buehler's car for repair and I got some pictures. Then I had gotten a locker room pass for the Astros vs Cardinals game and met Bregman. 

• Like 2

I would stay put. If you can stay competitive through the first couple months, you'll be happy you hung onto Hunt. 

13 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

Also nice fantasy Baseball roster you have over there. Literally met 4 of the players within the last 10 days. :)

Hill, Bellinger, and Buehler were at my work dropping off Buehler's car for repair and I got some pictures. Then I had gotten a locker room pass for the Astros vs Cardinals game and met Bregman. 

Lol that's pretty cool. Living in Canada I can't really imagine just having guys I own on my fantasy team just walk into my work. Those pictures are keepers for sure :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DonaldsDucks said:

Lol that's pretty cool. Living in Canada I can't really imagine just having guys I own on my fantasy team just walk into my work. Those pictures are keepers for sure :)

Oh yeah, for sure. Luckily here in Beverly Hills I come across of a lot of baseball and basketball players. The only football player I have actually ever seen here is Travis Kelce. I know that Watson was here a few weeks ago, but it was on my Saturday off. 

10 hours ago, DonaldsDucks said:

Give: Kyler, Coutee, Hunt

Get: Boyd, Ballage, (Pickup Winston)

So we have

- Kyler for Winston: I see that as one risk for another, and more or less equal in my mind.

- Coutee for Boyd: I like Coutee, but I think that's an upgrade

- Hunt for Ballage: Hunt is your wildcard, and if you feel sure you can get to the play-offs, he is my wild card. Ballage however could be relevant soon if it turns out Drake isn't all he's hyped up to be (and if they manage to organise their O-line, for which they just fired the coach). This opportunity now for unknown in the second half of the season.

All in all, I think I would probably do that. Not a huge win, but a small upgrade, and still nice.

• Thanks 1

I would make the move. Boyd is a big enough difference to make up for going from Kyler to Winston (especially with AJ out for a while).

• Thanks 1