greenbaypackers12

Bo Bichette Or Tim Anderson WHIR

Anderson

You can only get a bad guess from people if they don't know how many points you get for each stat.

However in this case Anderson Major League Numbers this year have been better then Bichette's AAA Numbers that could get worse with him in the majors now.

Sure he could get better but I wouldn't expect it right away but it could happen for the talent is there but the smart move would be to stick with what is proven.

Whichever player you own keep him, move a mt for the other. 

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Whichever player you own keep him, move a mt for the other. 

Tough to move a mountain 😁

• Haha 1

Bichette easy. Anderson is not good. He was playing way over his head according to every metric to start the year. Bichette may not be a difference maker this year but I will take the chance he is over the near guarantee Anderson is not

7 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Bichette easy. Anderson is not good. He was playing way over his head according to every metric to start the year. Bichette may not be a difference maker this year but I will take the chance he is over the near guarantee Anderson is not

Playing way over his head? Anderson was a 20/20 guy last year and well on his way to surpass that this year. How the ankle injury affects his speed remains to be seen. But to say he is just not good is wrong. I’ll take Anderson over the the rook for ROS.

9 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Bichette may not be a difference maker this year

Well he did say the roll the rest of the year with..

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

Playing way over his head? Anderson was a 20/20 guy last year and well on his way to surpass that this year. How the ankle injury affects his speed remains to be seen. But to say he is just not good is wrong. I’ll take Anderson over the the rook for ROS.

"Not good" was a bit harsh. 20/20 is fine but that average is set to come down quite a bit based on last year. I just don't think he is someone whose known production I would take over Bichette's upside. With how deep the shortstop position is either of these guys is probably a backup and in that case I think you have to go with the higher upside

3 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

Well he did say the roll the rest of the year with..

I did finish that sentence. Bichette may not be a difference maker ROS but I will take the chance he is over the near guarantee Anderson is not.

Also points leagues reward walks and make steals less valuable. Anderson's skillset does not translate very well

Edited by mocha4313

I'm a White Sox fan and I can safely say anyone expecting Anderson to be what he was before his injury is hoping luck holds out. Go with the upside of Bichette.

Hard not to go with Anderson . He is one of the biggest surprises this year . But since I have two shares of Bichette and none of Anderson have to go with Bichette