Dirtbag

Gordon Hayward 2019-2020 Outlook

He is one of my favorite players, but I believed even before the injury, Hayward was never going to reach peak Utah levels on this team.

And that first year he was being overdrafted because even if he had stayed healthy I doubt he would have reached his ADP because of the amount of scoring options on Boston. And last year he was being overdrafted as well.

And they still have a lot of options, but that is not to say he is not useful if drafted at the right spot. And this year I think he can be drafted at the right spot potentially. 

I think he will be fine mentally and physically. He is a good distributor and he will have good percentages as well so even if he doesn’t reach peak Utah level scoring and as long as that isn’t the expectation for him, he will be worth a pick for sure. He can get to 15-16 PPG on this team. Good assist numbers for a small forward and good percentages. Decent stocks. It is a worthy pick.

• Like 2

He slipped pretty far and I got him in the 11th round. Very little investment at that point so if he flops no big loss, and if he does play well then I will have gotten some nice value 

• Like 1

Looked good out there tonight, much more confident and assertive. Hopefully this becomes a trend. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, grassoli said:

This man is absolute trash.

Please tell me more :) 

He burned me last year, but I still drafted him this year. Looks like it's paying off nicely 😂

Wow, great line. 😳 Thought he could be a Gary Harris type of player but not much more. Hope I'm not regret trading him away yesterday. 

7 hours ago, grassoli said:

This man is absolute trash.

-ing his opponents right now! 😉

This guy dropped to me in round 8 of my draft and I had to grab him. Seems my risk is paying off nicely. He is charged up in this offence, and seems to have chemistry forming nicely with Tatum.

16 pts 2 r 2 a on 100% FG and 100% FT

God damn it. Drug test 100%. We are gonna lose him, folks 

• Haha 2

37/6/8 on 16/20 shooting! 

25 game suspension incoming guys

14/4/3 FG 75% FT 100% 1st quarter ends

This game is complete replicate of last game.  Jesus, he gotta stop. They are gonna take his urine at half time. 

Granted, last 2 games have been against Cleveland and Charlotte. But something's telling me this'll sustain...

32 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

In hindsight this was very obvious, chip on his shoulder keys to the team. Didn't expect this though wow. 

He was 'healthy' last year and looked like a shell of himself.  It wasn't that obvious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Griff X said:

He was 'healthy' last year and looked like a shell of himself.  It wasn't that obvious.

I'm as surprised as anybody, guy looked completely donzo last year