justaguy

Jonas Valanciunas 2019-2020 Outlook

16 minutes and got absolutely postered by Derrick Jones

Edited by snerpy
  • Haha 1

10-13 in 18 minutes.  If this guy gets the minutes he will undoubtedly feast.  Worried more about his defense than the young guys.

Edited by chimera

1 minute ago, chimera said:

10-13 in 18 minutes.  If this guy gets the minutes he will undoubtedly feast.  Worried more about his defense than the young guys.

His field goal percentage was a bit wonky though. But his per minute stats will be fantastic.

1 hour ago, driss lol said:

holy s--- remove the minutes restrictions and unleash the beast

The chains are getting looser. It's about that time to start running for cover soon.

I wish they played him a bit in OT. When does his mins restriction come off? Can’t wait to see him play more...those 3s and assists are a welcome sight. 

I think the minutes limit is beginning to be lifted. RIP EVERYONE APART MY BEAST!

• Like 1

Developing some nice rapport with morant. Hopefully Memphis can keep the games close enough for him to get minutes. JV looks good, team looks real bad. 

8 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Plays anywhere from 1-3 more minutes every passing game, at 22 min tonight, do the math. 30+ min in a week or 2 or 3.

48 minutes per game by December confirmed.

• Haha 3

Did anyone hear anything about when his minutes restriction is going to be lifted? His last 5 games he has played 23, 24, 24, 27 and 22 minutes. Or are there too many young players on this team that a rebuilding Grizzlies will have to give minutes to that this will be his norm going forward?

On 10/30/2019 at 10:27 AM, Del Rio said:

48 minutes per game by December confirmed.

OMG! 79 MINS BY JANUARY?!

23 min in today's game. Is anyone worried about him getting minutes and returning to his minutes/usage from when he was on the raptors? I'm really high on him but several of my league mates are very skeptical of JV doing well this year.

3 hours ago, SeanH said:

23 min in today's game. Is anyone worried about him getting minutes and returning to his minutes/usage from when he was on the raptors? I'm really high on him but several of my league mates are very skeptical of JV doing well this year.

I don't see him consistently playing 25+, Mem is rebuilding and the game had changed to Centers by committee, one bruiser like JV and another slasher/ outside shooter type. Unless the team has a star big.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, Tomy said:

What to do with him ? Better option is a trade?

I‘ sticking with him, still hope he comes back to 15ppg and 10rpg or even better  

4 hours ago, davidhammer said:

I‘ sticking with him, still hope he comes back to 15ppg and 10rpg or even better  

Same, I'm just hoping he gets back up to 28+ minutes

On 11/10/2019 at 6:25 AM, Tomy said:

What to do with him ? Better option is a trade?

I read today that Clarke will get more minutes so he could start getting even less. If he could play 30 plus he’d be top 30-40 easy 

1 hour ago, Aloon33 said:

I read today that Clarke will get more minutes so he could start getting even less. If he could play 30 plus he’d be top 30-40 easy 

If that happens first blow up game with decent points/reb I’m selling. 

15 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

If that happens first blow up game with decent points/reb I’m selling. 

I don't see why they wouldn't develop their young core to be honest

9 hours ago, Aloon33 said:

Source? Tied season high in minutes tonight while Clarke got a season low with no foul trouble.