Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

 

I snagged both of them in auction. I'm so excited for these two to beast it this season. 

Just curious how much did you spend on Bam and Bryant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kane said:

Just curious how much did you spend on Bam and Bryant?

 

33 for Bam and 26 for Bryant.

I managed to snag Conley and Gallo in the teens right before I picked my big guys so it gave me some room to overspend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited about Bam this season. If he starts getting 30-34 MPG, which i think he has a very good chance at getting now that Whiteside is gone, he'll be well worth the price of a 3rd round draft pick.

 

Not saying he's going to break out in the PPG department, but I think there's a realistic chance we see him post Top-40 value.

 

EOY Stat Prediction:

51.2 FG%, 76.0 FT%, 0.0 3PM, 14.5 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 3.2 APG, 1.2 SPG, 1.3 BLK, 2.1 T/O

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Excited about Bam this season. If he starts getting 30-34 MPG, which i think he has a very good chance at getting now that Whiteside is gone, he'll be well worth the price of a 3rd round draft pick.

 

Not saying he's going to break out in the PPG department, but I think there's a realistic chance we see him post Top-40 value.

 

EOY Stat Prediction:

51.2 FG%, 76.0 FT%, 0.0 3PM, 14.5 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 3.2 APG, 1.2 SPG, 1.3 BLK, 2.1 T/O

 

Seems reasonable...I expect ft% to be a bit lower since he has shot about 73% the last 2 years. But fg% could be a little higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, tdye said:

Seems reasonable...I expect ft% to be a bit lower since he has shot about 73% the last 2 years. But fg% could be a little higher.

He's shooting 84% in the preseason, there's no reason to not expect his ft to improve this year. he went 6/6 and 9/10 his last game wasn't great went 1/3 but I can see it being 76%+ this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, halbounih said:

He's shooting 84% in the preseason, there's no reason to not expect his ft to improve this year. he went 6/6 and 9/10 his last game wasn't great went 1/3 but I can see it being 76%+ this year

2 years vs. 2 games.

 

A small sample size is a good reason "to not expect his ft% to improve this year". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, justaguy said:

2 years vs. 2 games.

 

A small sample size is a good reason "to not expect his ft% to improve this year". 

buzz kill

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got him in Round N 7!

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 7:17 AM, Hyperize said:

Thanks guys got him in the at the 3rd/4th turn, let's see how he goes! 

 

Same here. Went RoCo 36 then Bam 37 in one of my bigger $ leagues. 

Edited by KingDURANTULA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

made a priority to get a piece of bam. gonna be the man, out of position assists. gonna be a fun season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

6 team league?

😃

10 team, but i got lucky. I thought to draft him in 6th rd, but i took the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, guyhaha said:

It's impossible in my world..

The projections of ESPN are horrible and the guys forgot him.

I am ready for double-double season with 1.5 blocks and 4+ asts. Go Bam-Bam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, halbounih said:

why hasn't he played since the 3rd quarter only 24 mins and hasn't returned?

This.  Is it because of a blowout? I’m worried he’s hurt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dlionsfan901 said:

This.  Is it because of a blowout? I’m worried he’s hurt. 

I think the bench was playing well and they didn't feel a need to bring him back in and then it turned to a blowout

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halbounih said:

I think the bench was playing well and they didn't feel a need to bring him back in and then it turned to a blowout

Yeap, I think this is what happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Triple Double alert but still no stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, justaguy said:

2 years vs. 2 games.

 

A small sample size is a good reason "to not expect his ft% to improve this year". 

How you liking his ft%😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...