Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

No Winslow. I said when miami is at full strength he wont be good cause his usage is non existent

9 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

No Winslow. I said when miami is at full strength he wont be good cause his usage is non existent

Bro, there's nothing wrong with just taking your L and moving on.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

You wanted to rag on Bam and said, see, he sucks now with Miami at full strength.  Clearly they weren't with Justice out but you still took the opportunity to bash him before a half of basketball was even played.  Obviously you're entitled to your opinion but it seems like you had an agenda here honestly.

18 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

So the lack of Winslow allowed Bam to have a block, 5 steals, 6 assists, and a double double on 66% shooting?

Makes sense

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

I see, Bam definitely doesn’t get 6 stocks tonight if Winslow was around. Sound logic there.

2 hours ago, Sfektz said:

What did I say. Told you this guy sucks now that miami full strength 

you must be upset that you missed out on Bam

it’s ok you can draft him next year little troll

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sfektz said:

What did I say. Told you this guy sucks now that miami full strength 

This comment sure aged poorly.

• Like 3

Usage rate has no bearing on rebounding and defensive stats, which is Bam's bread and butter and what owners drafted him for. Scoring potential is just icing.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, Sfektz said:

After watching the past 2 games...you should sell bam everywhere before it's too late. With the emergence of nunn and herro, and butler coming back, hes not gonna score anything. I would trade him for someone like in the top 40-50 range. His ROS does not look good.

10pts/8rebs/3assist with 1.2steals and 1.1 blocks is what he'll get at best 

Sorry you didn't draft him, better luck next season. What an embarrassing post, lmao. 

• Haha 3

Have no idea how this happened but the dude fell to 99 in my league. Meanwhile I'm out there taking JJJ at 55 FML

I took him as my 41st pick in one league and traded buddy for him in another before the season started. I'm all in on him!

Love his stocks and assist but what's matter with his FT?He suppose is not bad FT shooter

Just now, kane said:

Love his stocks and assist but what's matter with his FT?He suppose is not bad FT shooter

Fatigue or mental or both from increase in playing time by like 10 min from last season I assume.

27 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Fatigue or mental or both from increase in playing time by like 10 min from last season I assume.

100% mental. I really think when he missed those late in the game free throws against the Bucks it screwed with his confidence. I see the look on his face when he takes them. He is not confident right now. Every miss he is mad.

Hopefully he gets back on track.

2 hours ago, Sfektz said:

This guy is a worst ft drag then frigging drummond and Adam's....so bad 

Definitely not that bad

16 minutes ago, Rejects said:

10 games and no PF....espn😪

I have a feeling they'll update it in the next 12 hours. Idk.. i just feel it.

Another double double. 18 and 14 on 88.9% shooting.  Beast!  

Oops, both Herro and Winslow were out.  Nevermind.  Like that one guy said, he sucks....

3 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Doesn't count, Heat aren't at full strength @Sfektz

Haha. Yeah that comment was ridiculous. This guy is a total monster and a complete joy to watch out there. He's the #1 isolation defender in the NBA too. What a beast.