sjm76

Tyrell Williams 2019 Outlook

18 hours ago, JStyles said:

Are most people sitting him for the Bears? Feel like the TD streak won't last forever and he's not putting up a lot of points outside of them.

I don't particularly like the matchup, and I don't like London games for the same reason I don't like Thursday Night Football games -- the variance of being so far out of your normal routine just causes the game scripts to be more unpredictable than usual. 

I tend to think it often favors the defenses in those scenarios, but occasionally you get weird shootout games too.

Was hoping for more from Ty Williams the last 2 weeks,

I'm sure he will blow up this week on my bench,

Love my Tyrell. But think I have to go with logic on this one and find an alternative for a week. Against the best defense on 1 receivers, in weird af London, and not practicing Wednesday. It’s just too much for me this time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrPositive said:

Love my Tyrell. But think I have to go with logic on this one and find an alternative for a week. Against the best defense on 1 receivers, in weird af London, and not practicing Wednesday. It’s just too much for me this time.

Same for me. But by the laws of FF, he will still somehow reach his 3/30/1 floor...

Raiders traded pick for Zay Jones in Buffalo. Any reason to think Tyrell foot longer term injury?

14 minutes ago, DirtyBirdSA said:

Raiders traded pick for Zay Jones in Buffalo. Any reason to think Tyrell foot longer term injury?

Doubt it.  They don’t have a legitimate #2 and needed someone.  If anything this could help him if Jones produces.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DirtyBirdSA said:

Was my first thought too 

Thoughts on Tyrell this week against Detroit? Does Slay shadow? 

13 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

Who knows, but I can guarantee Slay will not shadow any Raiders this week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Should be chasing points vs. GB and the week after that vs. HOU.  If he's healthy, he's going to be a juicy play.

14 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Who knows, but I can guarantee Slay will not shadow any Raiders this week.

Jesus Christ, I need some sleep.

Does Jaire Alexander shadow? LOL

• Haha 1

Yea bruh Raiders play Packers this week I hope he logs a couple practices this week.

30 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

He sat out Monday I don’t know bout today’s practice.

Edited by Dontrelle Willis
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Why am I holding this guy again?

because of his TD's.

Never chase TD's.

Just now, Pooskay said:

because of his TD's.

Never chase TD's.

The target share isn't bad either, and I'd be tempted to start him if he could ever get healthy. But I really don't think he's worth holding through a mysterious foot injury that's keeping him out for multiple weeks.

9 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

The target share isn't bad either, and I'd be tempted to start him if he could ever get healthy. But I really don't think he's worth holding through a mysterious foot injury that's keeping him out for multiple weeks.

depends on your league and wire honestly. NVM just saw that last tweet. might be a drop but hurts, looked like a steal

Edited by vthokie3

How long do NFL players take to heal from that type of injury? Google was saying 6 months or so. 

18 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I hope everyone cuffed with Renfrow.

He didn’t do much last game when Williams was out. Maybe Zay is the beneficiary and that’s why they traded for him. He’ll play the outside 

What are you all doing with Tyrell? Can't seem to find a timeline for this injury, but it doesn't sound like it's just a 1 to 2 week type of injury

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

I hope everyone cuffed with Renfrow.

Haha obviously nobody is cuffing Williams. Move on to the next waiver darling.

Edited by LongBalls

12 minutes ago, Squidward said:

What are you all doing with Tyrell? Can't seem to find a timeline for this injury, but it doesn't sound like it's just a 1 to 2 week type of injury

Not sure about other people but I'm gonna try to stick him in my IR slot when he's declared out for the week.  If your league has an IR slot, try to stash him there for the time being.