bomont

Cam Newton 2019 Outlook

On 10/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, jsch08 said:

Has anyone here held on this entire time? Genuinely curious

Me.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Will next week be too late to pick him up?

he is not on the field today and probably wont be tomorrow so i am holding off...i picked him up and then dropped when i heard d jax was back...we really have not a clue when he is returning

• Like 1

Apparently he is "on track". For what? No clue.

Reminder: this guy hasn't scored aTD since week 13 of last season. Hasn't had a rushing TD since week 8 2018 which is a year ago. But yeah, totally gonna save your sorry teams lmao

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

Reminder: this guy hasn't scored aTD since week 13 of last season. Hasn't had a rushing TD since week 8 2018 which is a year ago. But yeah, totally gonna save your sorry teams lmao

He hasn't been totally healthy in that timespan as well. It "seems" like they are doing right by him and making sure that he will be at or near 100% before he returns. So, yes, I would say that a healthy Cam can do damage. Save a season might be a stretch, but be a top 10 QB down the stretch is definitely a real possibility.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

He hasn't been totally healthy in that timespan as well. It "seems" like they are doing right by him and making sure that he will be at or near 100% before he returns. So, yes, I would say that a healthy Cam can do damage. Save a season might be a stretch, but be a top 10 QB down the stretch is definitely a real possibility.

Let's be honest if he can't run and bulldoze over people in the end zone he's completely useless in fantasy and in real life considering how erratic his arm is. At his peak it was deep bombs and run all over the place.

• Like 2

If I'm a QB needy team with room on my bench he's certainly worth a shot. I think it's highly doubtful but if he returns at his first half production last year you have a top 3-5 QB. 

clear as mud as to wtf this is all leading to, but prospects don't look too promising 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

clear as mud as to wtf this is all leading to, but prospects don't look too promising 🤷‍♂️

Yeah...that's never good.

Could be him looking to get full clearance from the Dr. or just isnt healed right. At least should get some clarification soon if his appt is today

What are the chances that Cam might take Andrew Luck choice and just walk away?

Just now, DJSatane said:

What are the chances that Cam might take Andrew Luck choice and just walk away?

lead pipe 100%

He's done!  I picked him up last week in the hope that he would be ready for week 11.  Dropped him like a bad habit after the news this morning.  IMO his new diet has ruined his career and cost him millions of dollars.  Unless he changes, his career is over!

Just now, lolcopter said:

FYI if you delete the mobile. part of the URL it will embed properly, dunno why they haven't fixed this yet since everything is a bunch of filthy phone posters

or one could just simply copy the link, paste it in the reply body, then select "insert as plain text" - that's how i do mine. 

• Like 2

Been holding him this whole time expecting a good late season surge. 

With this latest news, its time to drop, right? Would love to add a WR before the games lock Sunday. 

2 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Been holding him this whole time expecting a good late season surge. 

With this latest news, its time to drop, right? Would love to add a WR before the games lock Sunday. 

I dropped him

I would bet that not a single CARolina WR or TE or RB wants this clown back on the filed throwing craptastic passes their way.