sjm76

Sam Darnold 2019 Outlook

Never surprised by the overreaction. Am I talking about people loving Darnold?

nope, talking about rubes who think Jets are “garbage” because they’re thin at backup QB. 

When Mosley comes back the Jets are officially a rogue playoff contender

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, abc12345 said:

Just so you guys know:

Darnold doesn't really have mono. That is a made up excuse.

They need a way to politely "bench" Darnold for a veteran QB to get trampled in the next 5 games versus the Browns, Patriots, Cowboys, Eagles, Pats. Darnold was also brutally bad against the Bills, leading his offense to 32nd in Yards Per Play.

Think about it: If Sam Darnold is the starting QB and goes 0-6, can u imagine what all the talk would be? "Jets messed up at QB again" "Mark Sanchez 2.0"

The Jets are clearly protecting Darnold by making up this whole mono BS.

Jets also made up the fake injury last season after his 4-INT singlehanded-lost-the-game performance versus the Dolphins, so Darnold could sit and watch a veteran QB run the offense. Rinse, and repeat, this time with Trevor Siemien.

Darnold is a Bust. Bad in Year 2, bad as a rookie, bad in his last year at USC. Most overrated player in the NFL, currently. So much hype for a player who has...never been good. 

This wasn’t even a good troll post.  You aren’t a good troll.  You are a failure at being a failure.  

• Like 4

I guess my post got deleted.  Someone said they are willing to use their #1 claim on him.  Is anyone else out there all in on this guy because of his upcoming schedule?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

I guess my post got deleted.  Someone said they are willing to use their #1 claim on him.  Is anyone else out there all in on this guy because of his upcoming schedule?

Im trying to get him to pair with Kyler through that schedule but I don’t have a roster spot. I should probably just drop stupid Rodgers. Love him as a pickup and streamer when the schedule lightens thoug h 

All aboard the Sammy Darnold train as a Goff owner. He’s got some juicy matchups coming down the stretch.

• Like 4

Wow, he really does have an amazing schedule all the way until the FF playoffs. Plus getting Herndon back, could be a sneaky good QB play.

I'm picking him up this Week as a Goff owner

I can play Goff this week vs ATL and next week vs. the Bengals and after that Darnold has an insane stretch of games vs crap defenses.

Starting with week 9

Miami

NYG

Washington

Oakland

Cincinatti

Miami

On 10/16/2019 at 11:26 AM, WVFalcon said:

I'm picking him up this Week as a Goff owner

I can play Goff this week vs ATL and next week vs. the Bengals and after that Darnold has an insane stretch of games vs crap defenses.

Starting with week 9

Miami

NYG

Washington

Oakland

Cincinatti

Miami

8DF07D45-E9BB-47A0-9138-D4D212A09C1B.jpeg.561eee1003507914f133487d068075cc.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

On 10/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, WayneFontes said:

Sneaky league winner.

Welp, this didn't age well.

• Haha 4

On 10/13/2019 at 9:15 PM, viciousphilpy said:

When Mosley comes back the Jets are officially a rogue playoff contender

The hits keep coming.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WVFalcon said:

LOL! that's fantasy football for ya.

He does have a great schedule ROS...I hope he shakes the cobwebs out and gets it together. I’m streaming at QB and up until tonight, was thinking of picking him up

I picked him up before this game, and fully expected a brutal performance (well, MAYBE not this AWFUL - but a negative outcome).

Darnold and the Jets ROS schedule looks great on paper, and I fully expect much better days ahead - barring a complete implosion.

7 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

What is the ghost reference?

He was mic'd up during the game and after he threw his second(I believe, I lost count) INT he said he was seeing ghosts out there.

He had Pats D in Fantasy, top 5 QB ROS schedule looks absolutely juicy for 5 TD games. 

Edited by CroNY