The D'Onta Foreman owner is trying to unload.

Should I send Ito Smith to receive Foreman?

Seems like Foreman will prob land elsewhere, while Ito is being unseated by Brian Hill.

Thoughts? 🍻

I wouldn't do the trade. A running back coming off of an achilles injury isn't going to bounce back into fantasy relevance.

• Thanks 1

He was fighting an uphill battle coming off that injury. The fact that the Texans held on to him for so long and now let him goes make me feel like he’s just not progressing.  If you want Foreman you can probably get him when he gets cut lose later. 

• Thanks 1

No way, keep ito although both probably will never see your lineup and if they do you are screwed anyway.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

What does your team look like?

This one is a very young super flex dynasty squad. 

QBs: Wilson, Murray, Lock, Bridgewater

WRs: Cooper, Harry, Metcalf, MVS, Quinn, Moncrief, Humphries, Enunwa, Jennings, Harris, Jakobi Meyers, Agholor, Coleman

RBs: Jacobs, Penny, Duke Johnson, Ito Smith, Dexter Williams, Darrell Williams, Barnes, Ozigbo, Whyte Jr

TEs: Henry, Fant, Waller, Jordan Thomas

• Like 1

Pass he tore his ACL not too long ago. Target some other RB 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nickcalled said:

Seems like Foreman will prob land elsewhere, while Ito is being unseated by Brian Hill.

Both are extremely meh to me, but choosing between a non-injured younger player on a roster, and an older injured player not on a team, that doesn't sound like a tough choice..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nickcalled said:

The D'Onta Foreman owner is trying to unload.

Should I send Ito Smith to receive Foreman?

Thoughts? 🍻

Ito has to deal with Brian Hill and Quadree Ollison.  

I don't know if I'd buy on Foreman though, especially given the timing of his release.

• Thanks 1

if ito was any good he'd be atlanta's 1B, while now they're saying freeman is number one and the others are battling for second role. which probably will be a committee anyway.

it is very unlikely that foreman will become relevant at some point, but IF he does, he'll probably be a lot better than ito, so i'd go for upside and get foreman. as said above, if you end up having to play ito you're toast anyway.

that said, if you can ship ito for a 2nd or even a 3rd, i'd prefer that to foreman.