8th Leo

Yahoo Basketball Fantasy will open on 15th August!!!

15 hours ago, johnval1362 said:

I may be wrong here but I believe yahoo playoffs starts week 22 on BBM, they include all star break as 2 separate weeks while Yahoo usually counts it as 1, so according to that BBM chart I THINK yahoo playoffs would be weeks 22 23 24. Also makes sense because it ends around April 1 which is most common, leaving 2 weeks left in the regular season unplayed. 

If I am correct, looks like this is the most fair playoff schedule spread I've ever seen with no huge advantages or disadvantages unlike last year. 

Teams with 9 - Chicago 

Teams with 11- IND, LAL, MEM, MIN, PHI, PHO, SAC, SAS

Teams with 10 - Everyone else

*nets have a 244 and are the only team who has a 2 game week during playoffs. 

I don't see owners getting much of an advantage from this schedule :( that's a good or bad thing dependent on how you look at it. Will likely lead to more high seeded championships and more reliable results. 

A lot of my leagues start a week early in which case Utah has the best schedule.

5 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

i'm not even going to pay attention to the playoff schedule. 10 games vs 11 games is not a big deal

It really isn't, at that point in the season its more dependent on luck. I remember getting through the playoff rounds last year and winning the ship with a kawhi only providing me 1-3 game weeks. 

On 8/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, AminuDaGoat said:

Seems like ST2 is out

1. Kaboom

2. Fantasyscrub

3. FantasyBallFan

4. j3rkthenurk

5. Daz Gervin

6.chico preto

7.LJ

8. Job

9. AminuDaGoat

10. ShaHerpes

Can everyone do this Thursday at 6:30pm Pacific? Plus @hipriest69? We're OK if we have a bot or two, especially if one them is our old trollbot, Team 11, for comedy purposes. 

Just now, Kaboom said:

Can everyone do this Thursday at 6:30pm Pacific? Plus @hipriest69? We're OK if we have a bot or two, especially if one them is our old trollbot, Team 11, for comedy purposes. 

Yep. Im cool with it. I will be doing it from work since it will be 11:30am here haha. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Im cool with 6:30pm Pacific

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Yep. Im cool with it. I will be doing it from work since it will be 11:30am here haha. 

One of life's great pleasures: sneakily mock drafting during work hours, at work. (old-school ninja emoji goes here*)

*RIP ninja emoji 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kaboom said:

that is 3:30 in the morning for me, so I'll either be drunk from staying up or sleepdrunk from waking up at 3 in the morning. either way, can lead to unexpected results 

7 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Hey I don't think I will be able to attend the draft until its completely over. I have to be somewhere at 7:30. The original time would still work for me

7 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Fine with me 👍

6 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Hmmm

Hey man, I invited our WhatsApp group before I posted this thread but nobody responded. You're more than welcome to join, brother.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kaboom said:

I have to drop. I somehow initially thought this was friday, and have another commitment tomorrow night. Don't even think I can get a custom bot ready in time... But I will offer it if I do.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:51 PM, johnval1362 said:

I may be wrong here but I believe yahoo playoffs starts week 22 on BBM, they include all star break as 2 separate weeks while Yahoo usually counts it as 1, so according to that BBM chart I THINK yahoo playoffs would be weeks 22 23 24. Also makes sense because it ends around April 1 which is most common, leaving 2 weeks left in the regular season unplayed. 

If I am correct, looks like this is the most fair playoff schedule spread I've ever seen with no huge advantages or disadvantages unlike last year. 

Teams with 9 - Chicago 

Teams with 11- IND, LAL, MEM, MIN, PHI, PHO, SAC, SAS

Teams with 10 - Everyone else

*nets have a 244 and are the only team who has a 2 game week during playoffs. 

I don't see owners getting much of an advantage from this schedule :( that's a good or bad thing dependent on how you look at it. Will likely lead to more high seeded championships and more reliable results. 

I like it, now I can just focus on getting the best players instead of exploiting the schedule.  I was worried I had to pass on my man Jokic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Are we getting a link for this? 

Yep, I'll post it on this thread on Thursday 

1 hour ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

I’ll be available if you guys want to make it a 12 team mock. If not I’ll be mocking all fkin day anyway lol

It's a 12'er. 

3 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

can we do it friday in the middle of the day?

Sorry man, we can try Friday evening if enough people want to. Afternoon won't work because of work.