thebadferret

Terry McLaurin 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, pushaZ said:

Did u decide if he's a keeper or not

Yes. Cut bait with Darwin Thompson after the McCoy signing 

• Like 1

Guy has had a rapid rise from mediocre college stats to an awesome senior bowl, drafted in the 3rd, great camp and now a starter at the X. Traded for him in dynasty and I think he’s worth a spot on the tail end of your bench. 

Edited by m_cox22

this guy is so enticing. do i drop eric ebron for him? like is that the move right now? I got oj howard at TE and michael thomas and tyreek hill. I want I want I want

2 minutes ago, jeremyt7 said:

this guy is so enticing. do i drop eric ebron for him? like is that the move right now? I got oj howard at TE and michael thomas and tyreek hill. I want I want I want

I am passing on shady McCoy for him. But I also have 8 running backs.

I read this same kind of stuff about Zay Jones a couple years ago. I will be keeping tabs on him but I drafted my guys for a reason. No need to start dropping guys before the season ever starts. 

16 hours ago, oban14 said:

I am passing on shady McCoy for him. But I also have 8 running backs.

I'd grab McCoy over Mclaurin even in that situation. Admittedly I'm an RB wh0re but would rather make trades for WR in a week or two. But deals get done all the time in my main league and I know some leagues trend the opposite. 

28 minutes ago, fingers said:

I'd grab McCoy over Mclaurin even in that situation. Admittedly I'm an RB wh0re but would rather make trades for WR in a week or two. But deals get done all the time in my main league and I know some leagues trend the opposite. 

I hear you and may end up regretting it.  This is also a keeper league, McCoy is the definition of a guy I might start but would never keep.

• Like 1

I love McLaurins talent..Looks really good, but Case nnfortunatly is his QB....

Going stick with Trey, Keenums favorite WR,,,the slot 

• Like 2

Week 1 Waiver Wire Darling: Terry McLaurin -- Skins new X WR (1% Y!Owned)

Gruden speaking about the Doctson cut....

“Well, it’s a shame,” Gruden said. “Josh is a good player and I wish him nothing but the best. At the end of the day we decided to go with Terry (McLaurin) at the X and keep Paul Richardson.

What does Talent + Opportunity equal....?

Terry McLaurin will lead the team in Targets, Receptions and Yards, and will emerge as a solid WR3 play.

.....but lets all ignore him cause the Redskins are bad, and he's just a rookie...

7 hours ago, Spina said:

“Well, it’s a shame,” Gruden said. “Josh is a good player and I wish him nothing but the best. At the end of the day we decided to go with Terry (McLaurin) at the X and keep Paul Richardson.

Terry McLaurin will lead the team in Targets, Receptions and Yards, and will emerge as a solid WR3 play.

.....but lets all ignore him cause the Redskins are bad, and he's just a rookie...

Week 1 waiver wire articles will be salivating over this kid 

• Like 1

This guy is going to be a stud Waiver Wire pick up any week now, get on the train while you can

• Like 1

3 hours ago, panthersfan75 said:

I think Trey Quinn is the Washington wr to own especially in ppr. Keenum loves his slot wr's

GOT EM BOTH!

4 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

GOT EM BOTH!

Loading up on the Redskins offence is a smart move 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, panthersfan75 said:

I think Trey Quinn is the Washington wr to own especially in ppr. Keenum loves his slot wr's

I think most QBs would love their slot receiver if it was Adam Thielen or Manny Sanders

• Haha 1

hes my no 1 add ahead of Hollywood even where available

high volume, pretty bad team, should be trailing alot

On 9/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, Spina said:

This kid can fly and should've had an additional 70+ yard TD crazy.. throw in the fact that if Haskins starts the second half of the year they played in college together

And his name sounds a lot like McLovin.  Colour me intrigued.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Passed my eye test. He made some tough hand catches so I don’t think he’s just a burner/deep threat. Reminded me of Tyreek Hill. 

That TD reminded me of josh Gordon’s breakout year. Basically insane ability to get contested balls, just need to be thrown in his general direction.

Joining in for the week 1 waiver discussion.   For me, its both Browns- Hollywood or AJ, John Ross, and this guy.     

Washington looks like they'll give up the most points of the bunch there, so McLovin is first or second for me in that group.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1