UcanTry

Justice Hill 2019 Outlook

Scooped him up in both my 12teamers after he was dropped. How can anyone watch this kid run and not see the talent he has? Gus Edwards? People are going to regret not having a little patience. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 77georgec said:

Scooped him up in both my 12teamers after he was dropped. How can anyone watch this kid run and not see the talent he has? Gus Edwards? People are going to regret not having a little patience. 

To your question, Coach Harbaugh.

• Like 1

Appears droppable..🤢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once again had a really nice play and got tackled on the 1 yard line. 1 yard away from his first TD both weeks so far. I agree if you need help or want to grab someone off the wire then he's an easy drop. Luckily for me my team is cruising and I'm gonna keep holding.

• Like 1

I have been hanging on to Hill and am tempted to drop him to try and pick up the Dallas defense (have Minn) for this week (vs. Miami).  I think I will continue to hold Hill as I am curious as to his usage where Baltimore will be at KC.  You have to figure it will be a shootout and if Hill is not that involved, I may drop him for the LA Chargers def who are next up against Miami in week 4.  

On the plus side, he nearly scored a TD the other day. On the downside, he is the 3rd RB on the team (including Lamar), 4th if you include Gus the Bus

17 minutes ago, austin316 said:

On the plus side, he nearly scored a TD the other day. On the downside, he is the 3rd RB on the team (including Lamar), 4th if you include Gus the Bus

He’s 4th

• Thanks 1

Need to either see him get more snaps fast or an injury to Ingram or Edwards in the next week or I'm likely cutting him loose.  I can't afford a pure lotto ticket with my limited bench space as bye weeks approach and injuries start piling up

• Thanks 1

I think he really needs an injury to someone to get the volume necessary, but he's still not one of the elite injury stashes. He's inching closer to being cut in my deep league as byes approach but I know as soon as I do Ingram will get banged up. Never fails...

10 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I think he really needs an injury to someone to get the volume necessary, but he's still not one of the elite injury stashes. He's inching closer to being cut in my deep league as byes approach but I know as soon as I do Ingram will get banged up. Never fails...

This right here is why I want to hold him even though I could use the space.

22 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Hurry up and drop him already then! The rest of us thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Hurry up and drop him already then! The rest of us thank you.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Still holding this dude in 2 leagues. He is electric in the open and Edwards doesn’t scare me at all. Ingram has never been the epitome of health either.

Patience Justice League!  It is only week 2, and the surprisingly potent Raven offense (so far) more than offsets Hill's early season lack of usage.  This can be a giant offensive pie and I suspect Hill will get his slice (either by performance or by injury) by the time it matters most.  Unless you are desperate for an immediate contributor, his upside makes him worth a spot on your bench.

6 hours ago, phisouza33 said:

He’s 4th

Same snaps as Gus in week 2 and sees more snaps in positive game flow situations.

Ingram had more snaps than Gus and Hill combined last week, but he also looked quite pedestrian. Most of my leagues are too shallow to use a bench spot to hold Hill, but you could do far worse in terms of bench stash options.

Seems like he is only a hold in very deep leagues. Would be nice if he showed something on the field too.. like Nick Chubb last year was third in the pecking order at the start of the year but he was breaking off some huge plays when he saw the field.

5 hours ago, Johnny Rico said:

I'd wait until after this week.  Against the Chiefs it'll be all hands on deck.  

Yep we'll get to see whether Justice Hill can help the Ravens, and by extension us, win.

4 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Really dont want to drop this guy, but its either him or C. Davis.

Woah - people drafted C. Davis? 18 team league?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

Woah - people drafted C. Davis? 18 team league?

That's silly.

Go check pre-season ADP data. He was drafted in the majority of leagues I'm sure.

19 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

That's silly.

Go check pre-season ADP data. He was drafted in the majority of leagues I'm sure.

So you should draft people due to their ADP?  I was simply pointing out how obvious it was who to drop and stash given the two options.  Of course if the guy has 0 WR's then he can't but come on.

13 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Uh, yeah, he was drafted in the overwhelming majority of standard leagues. I can only imagine you're pretending he wasn't to try to secure some karma for yourself. Why don't you see your way to Reddit?

Very obviously steering him towards dropping C. David over J. Hill.  Do you disagree?

It's times like this I enjoy the deeper leagues where the temptation to grab the new shiny isn't appealing. If he makes it later it'll be because I didn't have any immediate options not because I had foresight