Sign in to follow this  
suburbanguk

Who to keep?

Our PPR league lets you keep 1 late round player.  Who would you choose from these three?

Tyler Boyd

James White

Phillip Lindsay

also have Tevin Coleman and Eric Ebron

Lindsay without a doubt for me! People seem to want to ignore that he was an RB1 in most formats last season. 

1 hour ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

Lindsay without a doubt for me! People seem to want to ignore that he was an RB1 in most formats last season. 

Up until about about a week ago I was 100% planning on going with Lindsay, but the Riddick signing and talk about a more even split with Freeman have me second-guessing.

10 minutes ago, suburbanguk said:

Up until about about a week ago I was 100% planning on going with Lindsay, but the Riddick signing and talk about a more even split with Freeman have me second-guessing.

That's fair. But even taking those factors into consideration, I still think he's head and shoulders above your other options in terms of keeper value. 

I go with White. He’s a PPR beast. Lindsey is very close. I’m not worried about Riddick but I am worried about Freeman. They did invest some draft capital in him and I do think he’s a good player. 

Boyd for sure, both those RB's are in ugly committees. 

15 hours ago, suburbanguk said:

Our PPR league lets you keep 1 late round player.  Who would you choose from these three?

Tyler Boyd

James White

Phillip Lindsay

also have Tevin Coleman and Eric Ebron

- Boyd is probably going to be a serious WR

- White is in NE. He could be the guy and then he is PPR gold, but until we know for sure, I won't keep him

- Lindsay may end up in timeshare. 

- Coleman is insuch a weird spot in SF. I happen to own shares in him, but not by design

- Eric Ebron is a guy I actually drafted, but also in a possible timeshare, and I would have Boyd over him.

All in all I pick Boyd, ahead of White/Ebron.