AndreSplash

Better player for the next 3 years: Siakam or J. Collins?

I have a trade offer in my 9-Cat H2H Dynasty League that involves me giving up Siakam for J. Collins. I like the the idea of getting younger but I feel like the Raptors are going to build their team around Siakam while Collins' role may look different as the Hawks add more younger talent. What do you guys think? Team is listed below in the signature.

I like both players, but I'd hold onto Siakam. He's the Raps best player and they going to lean on him heavy this year with no Kawhi.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

I like both players, but I'd hold onto Siakam. He's the Raps best player and they going to lean on him heavy this year with no Kawhi.

So, the deal in question is Hield and Siakam for John Collins, Jarrett Allen, and the #4 pick this year. I feel like the #4 is a crapshoot and don't trust guys like Garland, Reddish, Clarke, etc. to produce within the next few years. I don't really need another center, either. 

you could get Deandre Hunter with that pick, but I still wouldnt do it. Especially only being able to start 5 per day. KAT, Giannis, Harden, Siakam, Middleton or Hield

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

you could get Deandre Hunter with that pick, but I still wouldnt do it. Especially only being able to start 5 per day. KAT, Giannis, Harden, Siakam, Middleton or Hield

Thanks for your input!

12 team x 13 is fairly shallow for dynasty so #4 pick is of little value this year. Hield is more of a sure thing over Allen this year, and you should definitely be contending with that team.  Towns and Giannis and Harden in a dynasty league...amazing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, megamike69 said:

12 team x 13 is fairly shallow for dynasty so #4 pick is of little value this year. Hield is more of a sure thing over Allen this year, and you should definitely be contending with that team.  Towns and Giannis and Harden in a dynasty league...amazing.

We’re actually expanding to 15 roster slots this year but yeah, I’m definitely in more of win now mode. Thanks for your input.