Sign in to follow this  
pbjfb

Joshua Rojas 2B ARI

Surprised there's no thread for this guy. A really late draft pick by the Astros in 2017, now 25, just got traded to the backs for greinke and he's been crushing it this year between Houston and Arizona. He can hit and steal (15hr/23sb in 288pa) with a wRC+ of 136 in Houston, 232 in Arizona, but what's best is a consistent 12%bb:15%k (7% swstr). A similar profile to lux with more speed and probably has a better shot of getting called up this year (maybe?). Who's blocking him if ketel goes to SS? Does he need an injury from Ahmed?

• Thanks 2

He's been really good this year, I think his ceiling might just barely be an average regular, but who knows? He's def raised his profile significantly.

In his last 10, basically since the trade, he's hit .465 with 3 HR, 2SB with 7BB/9K

I was just coming to create a thread for him. He has 23 homeruns and 33 stolen bases so far this season. He’s hitting .332/.418 this season. 

He’s the reason I started following the Dbacks beat writers on Twitter. If he gets the call I’m mass adding. His scouting reports say he doesn’t have any tools and he projects to be a utility type player, but the stats he’s putting up in the minors are eye popping. There doesn’t seem to be an opening right now and he’ll likely need an injury to happen to get full time at bats. I think there’s a potential to be a 20/20 middle infielder with a good batting average over the course of a full season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1