wendellrott

Darwin Thompson 2019 Outlook

only way theres not a committee here is if there are major injuries or darwin performs as hunt.

Has Reid ever had a running attack that didn't showcase one premiere stud? I don't recall, either in Philly (Deuce, Westbrook, Shady) or KC, where he coached a full blown RBBC.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

1 hour ago, BurgundyBooger said:

Has Reid ever had a running attack that didn't showcase one premiere stud? I don't recall, either in Philly (Deuce, Westbrook, Shady) or KC, where he coached a full blown RBBC.

“I did a little bit of that when I was in Philadelphia, a kind of running back-by-committee deal and we had some success with it.” Reid said during an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio. “We’ll do that here (in Kansas City).

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/8/9/20798069/andy-reid-confirms-chiefs-will-be-implementing-running-back-by-committee

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sSektor said:

Call me pessimistic but I don't think there's going to be a truly reliable RB in KC this season. Reid can absolutely get away with a committee because of just how damn good the passing attack is.

☝️☝️☝️

2 hours ago, Cardiak said:

So should I?

👉🎱 👎

Edited by dashoe

1 hour ago, sSektor said:

Call me pessimistic but I don't think there's going to be a truly reliable RB in KC this season. Reid can absolutely get away with a committee because of just how damn good the passing attack is.

If this is the way it plays out about 98% of the dudes in these KC threads aren’t winning their league 😆. Me included

15 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

If this is the way it plays out about 98% of the dudes in these KC threads aren’t winning their league 😆. Me included

I'd be considerably more concerned if I drafted Damien Williams instead of Shady/Darwin late.

• Like 1

If Shady’s out ya gotta start him, no? Baltimore D or not...someone’s gotta run the ball.

If Shady is out, you think Andy Reid goes all in with Darwin or Darrel. Who gets the majority of touches 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

If Shady is out, you think Andy Reid goes all in with Darwin or Darrel. Who gets the majority of touches 

I'm all in on Darwin...

Would be lying if I say I know wtf will happen...

If it was a repeat of Hunt's rookie season... It was Hunt on 1st and 2nd down... Charcandrick West on 3rd and long, and 2-mins drill... that would mean closer to 60/65: 40:35, depending on gamescript...

But, this isn't Kareem Hunt... So I really have no idea...

I'm here because I love hype trains

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Is Darwin just a 1-week rental?

Nobody KNOWS

7 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

If this backfield flops, the McCoy/Thompson picks won’t sink anyone. The Damien pick might.

32 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

I'm here because I love hype trains

LOL Don't we all love a good hype train.

He's just sitting there in one league...

27 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Is Darwin just a 1-week rental?

Not if Darwin evolves!

Get on the train man...standing room only now...

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2019 at 2:25 PM, dfstout said:

DOha7te5xUjUjLlfmty4MWxiGnG3PXcLokeUjePbIBRufZq5GCtmdARIqbstjjg8qxK0yI77LV0jnMms5M_vYz4_XaiWIVro5motP85SIYWCOapTUDwJScfVCZML1zqYU_MBSVxXEvuXFhKEtgALL ARE WELCOME ABOARD!

Directions:

You take the morning Hype 🚆 Express to the 1pm DTrain connector

and rollllll out...

Edited by dfstout
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think with Shady being a game time decision would mean there’s a high risk of re-injury? Do we think Darrel or Darwin get the goal line opportunities if McCoy doesn’t play or is limited?

Everyone, please get back on topic. If you must continue the racism discussion do so over PMs. Thank you. 

• Like 2

Let the good times roll, DTrain heating up.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, owenmills said:

spacer.png

Is this the sign that it's going to be Darrel Williams having the breakout game over Darwin Thompson?