wendellrott

Darwin Thompson 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Never know if Shady aggregates it today in sloppy conditions.
Edited by ColoWrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Why couldn’t this happen with a different matchup and decent conditions.  

 

Sparks McRhino does not fear moisture.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shakestreet said:

The bet 

Darrel has a better day then Darwin 

If McCoy is out, I can definitely see where it could be close in these conditions.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

Does this kid have a nickname yet?

 

The Evolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

If McCoy is out, I can definitely see where it could be close in these conditions.  

 

Shady is active

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The bet 

Darrel has a better day then Darwin 

 

I know right, judging by the Dave Chappelle meme posted earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

Shady is active

Just saw that.  I’m still having trouble pulling the trigger on what normally would be an easy decision for me.  

I guess the weather and Ravens blitz might lead to more short passes to Thompson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still want to fire him up Mccoy could easily reinjure himself early in this game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One slip on that wet ground and Shady could be out for weeks with the ankle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The bet 

Darrel has a better day then Darwin 

They all gonna look like garbage and Williams will come back next week and we will still have no clarity 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Train derailed ...chiefs say a hurt shady is better than the evolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Train derailed ...chiefs say a hurt shady is better than the evolution

 

Only because Darwin is a rookie and still needs to get better at a few things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

With Damien Williams (knee) ruled out, McCoy will be the Chiefs' lead back, though he could still be on something of a snap count, especially with the weather on the rainy side. Darwin Thompson will run as the No. 2/COP back, but Darrel Williams could also get some work.

says who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

They all gonna look like garbage and

 

Williams will come back next week and we will still have no clarity 

 

“I did a little bit of that when I was in Philadelphia, a kind of running back-by-committee deal and we had some success with it.” Reid said during an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio. “We’ll do that here (in Kansas City).

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/8/9/20798069/andy-reid-confirms-chiefs-will-be-implementing-running-back-by-committee

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matthew Berry really talking up Darwin a few minutes ago on FF Now. Says Tuesday will be too late to grab Darwin and to grab him now if you have roster space because everyone could be talking about him on Monday. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

“I did a little bit of that when I was in Philadelphia, a kind of running back-by-committee deal and we had some success with it.” Reid said during an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio. “We’ll do that here (in Kansas City).

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/8/9/20798069/andy-reid-confirms-chiefs-will-be-implementing-running-back-by-committee

 

It’s over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dexter75 said:

Matthew Berry really talking up

 

 

Darwin a few minutes ago on FF Now. Says Tuesday will be too late to grab Darwin and to grab him now if you have roster space because everyone could be talking about him on Monday. 

 

🤨

 

😂

 

🤣

🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Image result for train derailed gif

 

Hopefully that hype train has a transformer option to turn into a hype submarine 

Darwin Thompson is still the best lottery ticket out there right now.  McCoy is going to be limited and has a high chance of reaggravating his ankle with these field conditions.  Just let the rookie ball out and see what you've got!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.