Sign in to follow this  
lukeman89

12-team .5PPR - 1st overall pick - Keep 2

Just learned I will be drafting first overall this year in my 12-team .5ppr keeper league.  We can keep up to 2 players one round higher than last years draft (free agents can be kept in round 5).  I have a couple of options that I am pondering.  I have ordered below to my preference at this current point in time.

Tyreek Hill at 2.12

Hunter Henry at 14.12

Sony Michel at 8.12

Damien Williams at 5.1

Courtland Sutton at 12.12

Andrew Luck at 7.1

Right now Henry and Hill seem like the choices.  Damien Williams kinda slid down in ADP due to his hammy and possible RBBC, and I question his ability to shoulder a heavy workload since he has never done so in 5 NFL season.  Sony seems like a great value at the end of the 8th but I'd be giving up arguably the most explosive player in the game (hill) or a potential stud TE that I could keep for dirt cheap the next few years and I feel like Sony's long term value has some question marks.  If you wouldn't go with Tyreek Hill and Hunter Henry what would your 2 choices be?

Hill & Luck a lethal duo you'll have for many years. 

My preferences:

Tyreek Hill at 2.12

Damien Williams at 5.1

Sony Michel at 8.12

Hunter Henry at 14.12

Andrew Luck at 7.1

Courtland Sutton at 12.12

Hill is easy, so no need to think about that any more; then I think you need to decide between Williams and Michel. I don't feel comfortable about either, but those prices are unbeatable.