Sign in to follow this  
gocubsgo311

Seeking fantasy baseball obsessed GM's!!!

Hello fantasy baseball addicts! I'm getting a head start on recruitment for my Fantrax Keeper league, as our process to vet potential GM's takes time, and we don't let up once the regular season ends. Our off season is actually busier than the regular season! I don't currently know which teams I'll need GM's for, but there's usually natural turnover every off season via resignation or termination due to lack of effort and competitiveness. 

Details as follows:
- 16 team keeper league
-  6 keepers, 2 rookie carryovers, 1 sophomore carryover and 15 man farm system. 
- Annual MLB draft, that takes place in the awesome Fantrax draft room, for remaining players not kept beginning in March and an Amateur draft in January for first year player draftees and international signings.
- 5x5 head to head with OBP/QS over AVG/W 
- This league is free, but bragging rights are invaluable and well earned in this league! We have a great group of experienced GM's. 
- leagues hosted on Fantrax, after switching from Yahoo in 2018 with no regrets!  We use an offline message board (proboards) to track farms, manage drafts, and conduct all of our offseason league activity. Must be active in all areas of the league! 

This is a very good league run by a dedicated and organized Commissioner, with many long time active members. Someone with good knowledge of the minor leagues is a big bonus, but most importantly, someone who will compete daily and is always being proactive to find ways to improve their squad, either in the short-term or long-term. If you just like setting a lineup and don't enjoy talking trades, or general baseball chat with fellow GM's on a daily basis, this league is not for you.

Please only reply if you consider yourself ultra competitive and are looking for a long term league to test your skills. This style league will challenge you, and will be the best league you'll be involved in. Our set of rules keeps league integrity intact and has been tweaked and continually perfected since 2002. f

Trillian messenger usage is also an absolute must as its a very active league and you will get trade offers and general trade/baseball chat from other GM's on a daily basis. We also have an ongoing optional league group chat that can be very entertaining. I also prefer if you access the leagues tools(Fantrax/Trillian/Proboards) via both smartphone and desktop or laptop CPU. 

Any interested applicants please reply! We are meticulous in our search for fantasy baseball enthusiasts who meet and hopefully can exceed our extreme high level of standards and expectations. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes fantasy baseball and will have the ability to show that enthusiasm throughout our get to know you process. My feel out process generally takes a week or two. You'll fill out a questionnaire first so I can gauge your experience level, then if you seem like a good fit from there, we'll get to know each other on Trillian. Please bare with me during this process, joining a league like this is a commitment and making sure we have the right type of GM for the league is very important for both you and myself as the commissioner. 

If interested please reach out via email, gocubsgo311@gmail.com. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Steve

I'd be interested in the free league if you still have spaces open.

I've been doing fantasy baseball for 6-10 years now. Cubs fan too! 

Let me know. Thanks.

Corey 

Hey Corey, all my free league spots are filled. However, there's a really fun free AL only vs NL only league with the exact same settings needing owners, I'd love to refer you to that commish if you're interested. 8 teams NL only 8 teams AL only, winner of the AL plays the NL winner in the World Series. Really awesome concept, just needs better owners to really take off. 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:00 PM, gocubsgo311 said:

Hey Corey, all my free league spots are filled. However, there's a really fun free AL only vs NL only league with the exact same settings needing owners, I'd love to refer you to that commish if you're interested. 8 teams NL only 8 teams AL only, winner of the AL plays the NL winner in the World Series. Really awesome concept, just needs better owners to really take off.