allsportdvd

Who do I keep? Gordon or Mack?

Hi all.

I can keep 4 players and a rookie in my keeper league.It's a flex league 12 teams

I currently have Joe Mixon, Mike Evans and Pat Mahomes locked into 3 slots.

Kerryon Johnson is my rookie

4th spot is now between Melvin Gordon & Marlon Mack, this is now a decision that has to be made by tomorrow

Please help and I'll help with yours

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, allsportdvd said:

4th spot is now between Melvin Gordon & Marlon Mack

If both play, I would definitely pick Gordon over Mack. Gordon has been absolutely awesome (when healthy).

However... Gordon may well hold out. I thought the Chargers and him were pretty close in the negotiations, but it would seem that they're not. I think there's a considerable chance he will miss a considerable chunk of the season, and that's just not worthy of a keeper spot over Mack.

So unless we get some white smoke tomorrow, I'm keeping Mack.

Edited by Boudewijn

Mack go with. Gordon is gonna sit out all season 

I can keep Gordon for as many years as I like so I do need to consider moving forward too. Does that change your answers?

Posted (edited)

So according to your signature you start 2rbs and a flex?

Im not a Gordon believer but that’s just my opinion

So here my questions are your happy with starting Mixon and Kerryon weakly? Do you feel you need to have that other guy just incase? The reason i ask cause if you think Gordon is real deal then keep him and roll with your guys. I do like Mack but he DOES NOT catch the ball, and looking at the negative side of him Indy does have a lot of RBs.

I would think from reading other peoples views on Gordon that if he’s playing, he’s a round 1 pick, I’m just not a fan. But if your good with Mixon and Kerryon i think Gordon value might be higher for future seasons?

Edited by UcanTry

7 hours ago, UcanTry said:

So according to your signature you start 2rbs and a flex?

Im not a Gordon believer but that’s just my opinion

So here my questions are your happy with starting Mixon and Kerryon weakly? Do you feel you need to have that other guy just incase? The reason i ask cause if you think Gordon is real deal then keep him and roll with your guys. I do like Mack but he DOES NOT catch the ball, and looking at the negative side of him Indy does have a lot of RBs.

I would think from reading other peoples views on Gordon that if he’s playing, he’s a round 1 pick, I’m just not a fan. But if your good with Mixon and Kerryon i think Gordon value might be higher for future seasons?

Starting Mixon and Gordon weekly with Kerryon in the flex is much better and that’s what I’d do with Gordon available 

this situation certainly weakens my team for now.

the other option is Mack in the flex but I also don’t have a draft pick until round 6 in the draft because of all the keepers

Mack. But I'd keep both and throw Mahomes back.